Brothers Reunited!/Battling a Shark!/Tsunade and Orcohimaru's Deal!

Sasuke walked throughout the Hidden Leaf roads, pondering everything that had happened. He soon overheard a bunch of ninja talking about what they saw just outside of the village. 

Leaf ninja #1: Did you hear the rumors, people say they thought they saw Itachi Uchiha outside of the village. 

Sasuke froze at that moment. 

Sasuke: What in the hell? He's returned? No, wait, could he be following after (Y/N) and Naruto? 

Leaf ninja #2: I heard he might have been following after both of the Uzumaki brothers. 

Leaf ninja #1: Yeah, they were just leaving with Master Jiraiya. 

Sasuke: NO THAT CAN'T BE!! I HAVE TO GO AFTER HIM NOW!! 

Sasuke ran back to his house and gathered a bunch of his stuff. He was prepared to finally kill his brother, avenge his clan. And protect both you and Naruto. 

Meanwhile with your group. 

You, Naruto, Twilight, Rainbow, Sunset, Applejack, and Anko were leaving the hotel that you were staying at. 

Anko: MAN! I SLEPT VERY WELL!! 

Naruto: Considering the fact that you were "snuggling" in my brother's arms, I'm not surprised. 

Anko: You'll understand when you get a girlfriend someday. 

Twilight: Yeah, you and Hinata have been hanging out a lot lately. 

Naruto: Of course, she's like my best friend you know. 

Rainbow: You keep telling yourself that Naruto. 

Naruto: RAINBOW!! FOR THE LAST TIME, HINATA IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!! I mean yeah she's really adorable and all. And she's probably the nicest and sweetest girl I've ever met, but that doesn't mean that I love her!! 

(Y/N): Yeah sure Naruto, you keep telling yourself that. 

Jiraiya: So Naruto, you even have a lovely lady friend. I see that my training has taught you a lot. 

Naruto: WHAT TRAINING!! THE ONLY TRAINING YOU'VE DONE IS JUST NINJA TRAINING!!! And besides, if I were to get training at getting myself a girlfriend, I certainly wouldn't get mine from a pervert like you Pervy Sage!! 

Jiraiya: Woah, way to compliment your master like that. 

(Y/N): I think you kind of deserve that insult for all of the dirty actions you've done throughout your life Master. How was your relationship with Lord Third, Tsunade, and Orochimaru when you all were a team anyway? 

Jiraiya: If you must know, we were a great team. 

(Y/N): Did you try grabbing Tsunade's chest? 

Jiraiya: NO NOTHING LIKE THAT?! I'll have you know, she was flat as a board when we were kids. 

Twilight: Then how does she look like now? 

Jiraiya blushed deeply. 

Jiraiya: Well ... now she's ..... 

Jiraiya began to think about Tsunade's giant chest. That is, until he got Tsunade to somehow make him snap out of it. 

Mind Tsunade: WAKE UP NOW YOU PERVERT JACKWAGGON!! 

Jiraiya screamed. 

Jiraiya: STAY AWAY TSUNADE I'M SORRY!! 

(Y/N): Master Jiraiya? Are you alright?