(Y/N) vs. Gaara/ The Destruction of the Leaf!!

And now it was time for a fight that everyone in the audience was waiting for!! The fight between you and Gaara!! 

However, there was one problem: Gaara was nowhere to be found. You were waiting for him, for quite sometime now, but it looked like that he wasn't showing up!! 

(Y/N): Now where the hell could Gaara be?! He was supposed to show up!! 

Meanwhile

Gaara was in the waiting halls of the Leaf arena. He was contemplating the events that would soon transpire. 

Gaara: I'm going to enjoy this battle. Don't worry mother, the blood that we will be tasting today will be even better and more delicious than what we had last time. 

At that moment, Gaara heard some footsteps approaching him. 

Two conmen appeared. They both looked like they were from the Hidden Grass Village. 

Conman #1: Hey you're Gaara right? Listen, you might not want to go into this fight. 

Conman #2: Yeah we can pay you handsomely. 

Gaara: Sorry, but I'm not interested. 

Sand burst out of the gourd, and suddenly the two of them were being covered in it. The second one tried to get away, but Gaara continuously dragged him, and soon enough joined his friend. 

Naruto, Twilight, Sunset, Shikamaru, and Rainbow heard the noise. 

Twilight: What was that? 

Naruto: I don't know, we should check it out! 

Rainbow: I agree, that noise of sand sounded like Gaara. 

Shikamaru: Or it could be a trap, I mean, this guy is completely dangerous. 

Sunset: It's still a risk that we have to take!! 

The 5 of them rushed where they saw a scene with blood and ninja clothes scattered everywhere. 

Gaara was wiping the blood from his face. 

The girls were putting on brave faces, but their legs were shaking a bit. Naruto and Shikamaru were overall shocked at what they saw. 

Gaara: If you want to know what happened, then you can zip it. 

Gaara walked past them, and he headed to the arena to fight against you. 

Twilight: OH MY GOD!! He's not human at all. I have the same feeling as when the Nine Tails was trying to break it's way through you Naruto. 

Naruto: I agree Twilight, that feeling is just downright scary and disturbing. 

Shikamaru: Then I guess what (Y/N) confronted Gaara about was right, he also has a tailed beast sealed inside of him. 

Naruto: But what in the hell caused him to become such a disturbed and psychotic killer? 

Rainbow: I don't know, but I know that this guy is on a whole different level when it comes to intimidating foes. 

Sunset: I just hope that (Y/N) doesn't get severely injured by any of Gaara's attacks. 

Naruto: HEY THIS IS MY BRO WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!! He'll whip Gaara's ass in no time. 

Twilight: I hope that you're right. 

Gaara soon began to walk onto the battlefield. You saw him and you smiled confidently. 

(Y/N): So what took you so long Gaara? I've been waiting for you all of this time.