The Sound Struggle!/Kissing a Weapon Girl!!!

Kurenai: Well a lot of this has been unexpected. 

Anko: Hey, it feels nice being wrapped in the embrace of this awesome yet cute ninja. 

(Y/N): I appreciate the compliment Anko. 

Guy: (Y/N)! YOU'RE AMAZING! THE SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH DWELLS WITHIN YOU! 

Tenten: Sheesh Guy-Sensei. 

Lee: GUY-SENSEI IS RIGHT (Y/N)! YOU HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY LOVES!! I wouldn't be surprised if Tenten admitted it! 

You blushed wildly upon hearing that. 

Tenten's heart began to pound faster and faster. 

Tenten: LEE! THAT'S NOT FUNNY!! 

Neji: You both need to knock it off, the next match is going to be decided. 

The computer began to roll through the match choices, adn after a while the next one was chosen. 

Tenten vs. Temari. 

Guy: GO ON TENTEN! REMEMBER THE SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH IS WITHIN YOU! 

Tenten: Alright Guy-Sensei. 

Tenten jumped down to the battlefield. 

Rainbow: COME ON TENTEN! BEAT THAT STUPID FAN GIRL! BEAT HER UP BADLY!! TAKE THAT BITCH DOWN!!! 

Tenten: Uh, thanks Rainbow Dash! Okay! I've got this!! 

Temari smiled with confidence. 

Baki: Don't get too cocky Temari. 

Kankuro: Exactly! You shouldn't underestimate people like her. 

Temari: No, I've got this. 

Temari hopped down, and stood before Tenten. 

Temari: Alright girl, I'm looking forward to this. 

Tenten: Bring it on. 

Hayate lowered his hand and gave him the signal. 

Hayate: And begin! 

Tenten jumped into the air and took out a scroll. She summoned a bunch of ninja weapons, including shurikens, kunai, swords, scythes, sickles, and spike clubs. She used some chakra threads to direct them towards Temari. 

Temari dodged them, but Tenten continued to direct them towards her. 

Temari got out her fan, and then put on a big smile. 

Temari: Let's see what you think of this!! 

Temari soon swung her fan, unleashing a gust of wind, that blew away the weapons, and began to cut Tenten apart. She was bleeding heavily, and she screamed in agonizing pain! 

Tenten: AAAH!

She then fell down, and landed on the back of Temari's fan, causing her to cough up a huge amount of blood. 

Hayate: My goodness. Uh, Temari wins the match (cough). 

(Y/N) and Lee: TENTEN!! 

You rush down and grab your friend. 

Guy: PLEASE (Y/N) SAVE HER!! 

(Y/N): Don't worry, I care about her a lot to let her suffer like this. 

You use your chakra to heal her cuts, moving from face, arms, hands, stomach, legs, and feet. 

Tenten opened her eyes, and saw you. She smiled warmly.