Sasuke Goes Rouge!

You soon wake up to a glorious morning, feeling the softness and love of Tsunade's giant chest. You become quite flustered again as she grabs you and kisses your forehead a bunch of times. 

(Y/N): Sheesh, she really does love me a lot! And I'm happy for that. 

The other girls are hugging you tightly in their sleep. You give each of them a kiss to wake up. 

All your girlfriends yawn cutely and open their eyes slowly. 

(Y/N): Morning my loves!! 

Girlfriends: Good morning (Y/N)!! 

They all kiss you good morning. 

(Y/N): So did you all have fun last night? 

Sakura: So much fun!! 

Ino: I had an amazing time!! 

Tenten: I'm very happy to have come!! 

Hanabi: I had a wonderful time!! 

Anko: Did you even have to ask? I always have a great time when I'm with you!! 

Twilight: Oh, I loved every minute of it! 

Rarity: It was fabulous darling, simply fabulous!! 

Applejack: It was definitely a hoot!! 

Fluttershy: I loved every second of it. 

Pinkie: I HAD A GREAT TIME!!! 

Sunset: I already knew from the start I would love it once I set foot into your house. 

Tsunade and Shizune: We loved it!!! We love living with you!! We love it so much!!! 

Tsunade and Shizune both began kissing you and hugging you tightly. 

The rest of your girlfriends began to do the same. 

After another moment of your face turning red with so many kisses, you make breakfast for your girls, and you all dig in. 

Then you all head out on your separate ways, you decide to check if Naruto is doing any better. 

You head up to Naruto's apartment, and right there is a note on the door. 

(Y/N): Hey it looks like Naruto just recently wrote this. 

Note: Hey Bro! I know you would want to come and see me, so I wrote this note to tell you that I'm going to check up on Sasuke. The guy gotten hurt really bad by his jerk of a brother. 

(Y/N): No kidding, I better head over there and see what exactly they are up to. 

You rush over to the hospital, to see Naruto, and to check up on Sasuke as well. 

You head over to the room that Sasuke was currently staying in, but realize that the emo jerk was nowhere to be found. 

(Y/N): Now where exactly could Sasuke be? Oh wait! 

Naruto: HA!! 

Sasuke: HA!! 

You heard what appeared to sound like Naruto and Sasuke clashing with each other. 

(Y/N): I thought so (sigh). 

You rush over to the roof to stop Naruto and Sasuke from their long brawl!! 

You open the door to the roof top and see Naruto and Sasuke clashing with each other. 

(Y/N): GUYS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!