Naruto and Sasuke!/A Promise to Return!!!/Part 1 Finale!!!

Naruto raced through the woods, his heart was constantly pounding with each tree he continued to pass by. He was desperate to save Sasuke from a path that he would probably have no return from. It pained him to see Sasuke act the way he saw him. 

Naruto: What the hell was Sasuke doing? That laugh wasn't the sign of any normal human behavior. I have to stop him at all costs. 

Naruto kept speeding throughout the grassy and tree infested area. Until, after enough steps, he reached a cliff. And beyond that cliff, was a large valley. Water was beneath said valley. Right in the center, was a huge waterfall, it was flowing at a peaceful rate. And yet the feeling Naruto had was the complete polar opposite of the rate that the waterfall flowed. 

Right ahead of Naruto was a statue, a statue of the First Hokage, and one of the founders of the Hidden Leaf Village, Hashirama Senju. 

Right across on the other side, was a statue of the other founder of the Hidden Leaf Village, Madara Uchiha. 

And there on top of the statue of Madara, stood the one and only Sasuke Uchiha. Former friend to you and Naruto. One of the last Uchiha, and now a rouge ninja. 

Naruto: SASUKE!!! JUST COME BACK!!! 

Sasuke: Naruto, why are you so determined to get me back. 

Naruto: Because you're one of the first people I've ever had a connection with. Even if I had (Y/N), you were the other person that filled my life. Even before I befriended the girls, you were the first person I could call a friend. I've experienced an important bond in my life, and you are one bond that I never want to abandon. SO, I WON'T LET YOU GO WITH OROCHIMARU!!! HE JUST WANTS YOU AS HIS NEWEST VESSEL!!! 

Sasuke: Is that so. As long as Itachi dies, then I am fine with that. Naruto, as of now our friendship is forever severed. 

Naruto and Sasuke leaped off the statues and began running on the water towards each other. 

Naruto took out his kunai and slashed at Sasuke, Sasuke took out his own kunai and began slashing at Sasuke. 

Sasuke: Just give up, you can't win. 

Naruto: I've fought you time and time again, so don't think that you can beat me here you idiot!! 

Naruto headbutts Sasuke and begins to punch him in the face. 

Naruto: DID THAT WAKE YOU UP?! 

Sasuke: Try again. 

Sasuke activates his curse mark, and the dark lines begin to form on his body. 

Sasuke: FIRE STYLE: DRAGON FLAME JUTSU!! 

Sasuke does his hand signs and unleashes his powerful dragon flames. 

Naruto is burned by the flames. 

Sasuke: How pathetic Naruto. You couldn't even match up to me like that? And I actually was always interested in you, even when we were kids. 

It turns out to be a shadow clone. 

Sasuke: Damn it!! A shadow clone!! 

All of a sudden the real Naruto grabs Sasuke from the back. 

Naruto: GOT YOU!!! 

Sasuke: DAMN YOU NARUTO!!! 

Naruto and a whole bunch of his shadow clones soon form some sort of rope and swing Sasuke around and around right into one of the walls nearby. 

Sasuke coughs up blood. 

Naruto soon pins Sasuke to the wall. 

Naruto: I know how you feel Sasuke, we both lost our families and I know how much it pains you.