Choji vs. Jirobo!!/Charging with Heart!!

(Y/N): HE WHAT?!!? 

Naruto: Sasuke left the village!?! 

Adagio, Aria, and Sonata have just informed you, Naruto, Tsunade, Shizune, your friends who were currently present in the village, as well as your girlfriends about Sasuke's departure. 

Aria: I'm afraid it's true, he's going to Orochimaru to gain power. 

Sonata: And what's worse, he's doing it on his own free will. 

Sakura: I know, I just can't believe Sasuke would do something like that! 

Tsunade: Okay, and who are these Sound Five he went with? 

Adagio: The Sound Five are Orochimaru's Elite bodyguards, they rank just below that Four Eyed bastard Kabuto. 

Sonata: There's Jirobo, he's a big fat brute, who specializes in earth style techniques. Kidomaru is an eight limbed jerk who can create webs that stuns his enemies. 

Aria: Then there's Sakon, he's this asshole who wears lipstick all the time, we don't know that much about him though. Next is the only female member, Tayuya, she's a total bitch who constantly treats others like total crap, she usually attacks with her flute. 

Adagio: And finally there's Kimmimaro, just like us, he was raised by Orochimaru, and he's the last of the Kaguya clan. 

(Y/N): The Kaguya clan?! You can't be serious?! 

Pinkie: What's the Kaguya clan? 

(Y/N): They were a clan of savage and sadistic people, who could manipulate bone structure. They were wiped out when they tried to invade the Hidden Mist. 

Shizune: That was a dumb solution to just charge in. 

(Y/N): They weren't the best strategists around. 

Adagio: Anyway, Kimmimaro is the last of his clan, and the strongest of the five of those assholish clowns. 

Sakura: But why would Sasuke go to Orochimaru of all people? 

Sonata: Because Orochimaru wants Sasuke to become his newest vessel. 

Naruto: YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! 

(Y/N): They most definitely are. After all, after all before Lord Third bit the dust, he managed to disable his arms. Last time we fought him, he had to rely on Kabuto to get his summon performed. 

Aria: So he summoned his rebellious pet snake Manda on you?

(Y/N): Yep, that's the gist of it. 

Adagio: So we want to help you get Sasuke back. 

Naruto: PLEASE YOU HAVE TOO!! I know he acts like an ass to everyone, but he's our friend. 

(Y/N): Yeah, I'm not too fond of Sasuke all the time, but he's been there for us when we needed him. He's a valuable teammate, and a great friend too. I don't want him going against everything he fought for, just for some dumb revenge. 

Tsunade: Right then, (Y/N) you're mission is to bring Sasuke back. You must assemble your own squad and chase after Orochimaru's men. 

(Y/N): I'm on it Milady!!! 

Tsunade: (Y/N), it's alright, you can call me Tsunade anytime. 

(Y/N): Okay Tsunade, I'm off. 

Tsunade gives you a big kiss on the lips and on the cheeks. 

Tsunade: Make sure you come back alive. 

(Y/N): I will, don't worry. 

Sakura: Please, come back safe.