Rasengan!!/Tsunade in Love!!/Another Bet!!/The Deal is Off!!

Jiraiya was sleeping peacefully in a nice bed, he was having very pleasant thoughts. 

Jiraiya: Where am I? Is this heaven? 

Jiraiya was surrounded by so many beautiful girls, and he seemed to have a very big smile on his face, as well as blood shooting out of both of his nostrils. 

Jiraiya: ALRIGHT BABY!! I FINALLY REACHED MY DREAM!! 

Girls: MASTER JIRAIYA!! PLEASE OFFER US SOME COMPANY OUR MASTER!! 

Jiraiya: I'VE FINALLY DONE IT!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! 

Reality. 

Jiraiya was just mumbling in his sleep. All the while, the rest of you guys were watching over him act like a total fool, and mumble to himself. 

Jiraiya: HEHEHEHE! I'm amazing!! 

Anko: What the hell is wrong with him? 

Sunset: I think his brain is stuck in pervert mode. 

Naruto: I told you girls that he was pathetic. 

Twilight: And he's supposed to be one of the Three Sannin. 

Rainbow: Hey (Y/N) should we? 

(Y/N): Yes, let's do it. 

You and Rainbow both take deep breaths. 

(Y/N) and Rainbow: WAKE UP!!!! 

Jiraiya: AAAAAH! I'M UP, I'M UP!!! 

Naruto: About damn time Pervy Sage!!! 

Jiraiya: Why did you guys have to go and wake me up right now. I was having a wonderful dream. 

(Y/N): Yeah, about you not minding the personal space of any girl you saw, and just getting into their chest areas. 

Jiraiya: How do you always know? 

Naruto: Yeah whatever, look what about that new jutsu we've been learning? 

Jiraiya: You mean the Rasengan right? 

On your journey, Jiraiya was teaching you and Naruto how to use the Rasengan. You both were completely interested in learning it once he used it on Itachi. 

You wanted to learn it in case both Itachi and Kisame showed up again, you were considering the fact that they are just as powerful as Orochimaru. Not to mention, you also knew that it was a jutsu that your father also knew very well. Naruto basically wanted to learn it, because it sounded cool. 

Jiraiya had you guys take water balloons and try to use your chakra to cause the water to spin inside. It was pretty hard at first, and Jiraiya made sure to explain how it would work. 

Jiraiya: Alright so you got the water flowing in the right direction right? 

Naruto: Yep! 

(Y/N): Well look at this. 

You used your hands to form a perfect rasengan, it was made of pure chakra. 

Jiraiya: Great job. How about you Naruto? 

Naruto: Well ... 

Naruto did the same thing, but his was not really clear. 

Jiraiya: Well .... it's a start. 

Naruto: HEY I'M STILL TRYING ALRIGHT!!! 

Jiraiya: Let's just go find Tsunade. 

Rainbow: Thank you, that's what we started this whole journey for anyway.