Opening 3

You appear on a scroll of ninja arts along with Naruto. You swing your sword and Naruto throws his shuriken. 

Sasuke and Kakashi appear next, activating Chidori and Lightning Blade respectively. 

Next, Twilight, Sunset, Rainbow, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie, Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Hanabi, and Anko appear doing cute poses. 

The scroll closes as Itachi's eyes appear and Kisame's shadow emerges, swinging Samehada. 

Title Card. 

You, your girls, Naruto, and your friends all appear on a cliff looking over the horizon. We then see the Hidden Leaf village, with Kakashi, Celestia, Luna, Kurenai, Asuma, Guy, Iruka, and Jiraiya appearing altogether. 

A scroll opens up and the girls are shown in cute kimonos. Kiba takes off, with Shino following after. Choji charges by, with Shikamaru in tow, looking like he doesn't give a care in the world. Lee is riding on top of Neji, much to the latter's disappointment. 

Spike, Akamaru, Pakkun, Gamakichi, and Ton-Ton appear doing a jump and shout. 

Konohamaru, Sweetie Belle, Scoots, and Apple Bloom then run by with Ebisu and Iruka following after them. 

Tsunade then appears in a cute pink bathing suit, posing. 

Jiraiya passes by and grins at the sight, getting a nosebleed as well. 

You and Naruto immediately whack him on the head. 

You and all the Leaf youths stand in a circle with determined faces, prepared to face any dangers ahead of you. 

Scenes of Itachi's eyes, and Kisame's sword are shown. 

As well as them preparing to attack. Sunset, Twilight, Rainbow, AJ, and Anko clash with Itachi. You and Naruto clash with Kisame. 

Tsunade and Shizune walk through a hallway along with Ton-Ton. 

Orochimaru and Kabuto stand above you on top of Manda. Jiraiya and Tsunade appear with Gamabunta and Katsuyu. 

Naruto appears beside you. You both prepare the Rasengan and throw it at the two villains.