The Lovely Friend and the Asshole Rival/Joining Squads

You and Naruto woke up to a brand new day. You stretched, and started cooking some eggs in the kitchen. Then you made a bowl of white rice for both of you and Naruto, and then placed the now freshly made fried eggs in the each of the rice bowls. 

(Y/N): Time for breakfast Naruto!!! 

Naruto: Coming!! 

You and Naruto quickly eat breakfast and then get dressed in your usual ninja attire. You both put on your headbands, and rush out the door to head for the Academy. 

Naruto: ALRIGHT! Today,  I'm going to be in an actual ninja squad!! 

(Y/N): The best thing that could happen, is that we both end up in the same squad together. 

Naruto: (Y/N)! I don't need you babysitting me all the time!! 

(Y/N): I'm just making sure you don't make an ass of yourself. Besides, I want you and I to get along with any other members that are paired with us. 

Meanwhile

Twilight and Sunset wake up in their beds. (Sunset lived with Twilight's family, because her parents died during the Nine-Tails attack on the village). 

Twilight: ALRIGHT!! WE'RE GOING TO BE IN A NINJA SQUAD!! 

Sunset: Okay, don't blow a fuse over excitement Twilight. 

Twilight: Hey, you said you would become stronger so that you wouldn't lose anyone again. OH! SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BRING IT UP!! 

Sunset: It's alright. I want to make sure that I can keep going. And I won't let Mom and Dad's deaths drag me down! I will become a great ninja and protect the village! 

Twilight: That's the spirit! Let's go!! 

In another house. 

A young girl with lovely pink hair is getting ready for her new ninja squad! She is wearing a lovely red kimono, and she is putting on blue sandals. This is one of your oldest friends since childhood, Sakura Haruno. 

Sakura: ALRIGHT! I'M GOING TO BE IN A NINJA SQUAD!!! Hopefully I can see (Y/N)!! And maybe even Sasuke! 

Sasuke Uchiha, the last of the famous Uchiha clan, was pretty much the biggest asshole in the entire class. He was also the rival to both you and Naruto. You were always sticking up for your bro, whenever he and Sasuke got into a fight. The guy also lost his parents too, on the same day the entire Uchiha Clan was slaughtered. 

Sakura runs out of the door, saying goodbye to her parents. She runs into Twilight and Sunset along the way. 

Twilight: Hey Sakura! 

Sakura: Oh hey Twilight, hey Sunset! Today's the day we get into our own squads!! 

Sunset: I know, who do you want to be in your squad? 

Sakura: Well, obviously Sasuke of course! Oh he's so dreamy! 

Sakura starts fantasizing about Sasuke. 

Twilight: Look Sakura! You know Sasuke is a big jerk right? I mean, he doesn't show kindness to anyone! I tried to be his friend, and he just said I was too much of a "nerd." Ugh I can't stand him! I don't think he'd be a good match for you! 

Sunset: I agree, I can't stand how he just ignores anyone, like if they're the plague or something like that. 

Sakura: But I just want to see if I can get Sasuke to fall in love with me first!! I swear I'll do it!!