The End of the Hokage!/Never Alone!

Rainbow continued to catch up with you and the others. There wasn't any time to waste at all!! 

Soon enough Rainbow heard the sounds of groaning. Kankuro and Temari were waking up! 

Kankuro: What happened? 

Temari: Hey why are you carrying us? 

Rainbow: Because I can see how much you two care about Gaara. So he has a tailed beast inside of him like Naruto? 

Kankuro: Guess you figured it out. 

Temari: Gaara had Shukaku the One Tailed Raccoon placed inside of him the very same day that he was born. 

Rainbow: WHAT?! WHY!? 

Kankuro: Well to tell you the truth, it was the decision of our father, the Fourth Kazekage. 

Rainbow: ARE YOU SAYING YOUR OWN DAD WANTED TO PLACE A MONSTER LIKE THAT INSIDE OF HIS YOUNGEST SON?! That's just plain evil!! 

Temari: Not to our father, he wanted to use Gaara as the personal weapon of our village. 

Rainbow: Let me guess, judging by how Gaara acts, he basically was shunned by everyone. And then Gaara became that psychopathic mess that we see now. 

Kankuro: Yeah, but trust me Gaara just suffering. 

Temari: We're just trying to keep him together from snapping and destroying everything in his path. 

Kankuro: Yeah, look I know that we've been real big jerks to you guys over the course of the Chunin Exams, but you have to help Gaara. He's our only family left. 

Rainbow: (Y/N) and Naruto can handle him, after all I think they can understand how Gaara truly feels. Be prepared cause I've got quite a long story to tell you guys. 

Meanwhile. 

Hashirama: WOOD STYLE: DEEP FOREST EMERGE!! 

Tobirama: Water Style: Flowing Current!! 

Sarutobi continued to span all of his ninja tools and all the jutsu he could to combat against his former peers/mentors. 

Adagio: He really is amazing. 

Celestia: There was a reason he was made Hokage. We were still children when he came into power. 

Luna: Our students weren't even born then. 

Aria: Bust still Orochimaru knows every kind of jutsu everywhere. 

Sonata: That vast knowledge that he has acquired over the years, and all of this just to kill his own Sensei. Now I wish we were never taken in by such a monster like him. 

Sarutobi kept dodging all of the attacks by Hashirama and Tobirama. 

Sarutobi: Looks like I'll have to raise the stakes. Summoning Jutsu: MONKEY KING ENMA! 

Sarutobi summoned a big ape known as Enma, he was his personal summoning partner. 

Enma: What is the matter Lord Hokage? 

Sarutobi: I need you to help stall for time so that we can undo the reanimation. 

Enma: I see. Of course my lord!! 

Enma transforms into a giant staff, and Sarutobi began to do another hand sign. 

Sarutobi: SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!! 

Sarutobi summoned 3 other clones with their own staffs. He ordered his clones to fend off the controlled first two Hokage. 

They began to cast Wind, Earth, Water, and Fire style jutsu at both of their targets.