Naruto vs. Kiba!/The Fox and the Hound!

Naruto: I HOPE I GO NEXT!! SERIOUSLY! WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN!! 

(Y/N): Just hold your horses Naruto, just because a lot of other people have gone first before you, doesn't mean that you won't get a fight. 

Naruto: I know Bro, but it's just so BORING!!! 

The computer scrolls the fights once again, and soon enough another fight is chosen. 

Naruto Uzumaki vs. Kiba Inuzuka 

Naruto: HAHAHAHA! HELL YEAH!! 

Kiba: I'm not going to lose to you Naruto. Akamaru and I are going to squash you flat! 

Naruto: Bring it on Kiba! I'm not scared. This is just another step for me to become Hokage!! 

Kakashi: Now Naruto, you must always take your opponents seriously!! 

Naruto: I know Kakashi-Sensei. 

Ino: At this point anything is possible. 

Anko: Let's just see if the kid can actually pull it off. 

(Y/N): Don't worry, I have faith. 

Naruto and Kiba descended to the battleground. Akamaru was inside of Kiba's coat, and popped out once his partner landed. 

Naruto: You're not seriously going to have Akamaru fight with you are you Kiba? 

Kiba: Indeed I am. Akamaru and I always fight as a team. 

(Y/N): He is from the Inuzuka Clan after all. 

Sunset: But I still don't get it. 

Shino soon appears from behind Sunset. 

Shino: It's simple really. Why is that you ask? Because the Inuzuka Clan are expert dog trainers and Kiba and Akamaru always fight alongside each other. 

Twilight: It makes a lot of sense. I mean, Spike is mainly used for tracking and locating people. With Kiba being an Inuzuka, it makes more sense that Akamaru is more of a fighter. 

Hayate soon calls out for the match to begin. 

Hayate: AND BEGIN! 

Kiba: Alright Akamaru, let's do it! 

Akamaru barks in agreement, and the dog transforms into Kiba. 

Kiba: HERE GOES!! 

They soon form a spinning drill attack and head towards Naruto. 

Kiba: FANG OVER FANG!! 

Naruto tried to block the attack, but he was pummeled into a wall. 

Naruto: AAH! 

Kiba: Nice work pal! We've got this in the bag!! 

Akamaru barked happily. 

Meanwhile, up above the battlefield, Hinata was beginning to freak out about who she should cheer for. 

Hinata: Oh No! What should I do? Should I cheer for Kiba, or for Naruto! I mean, Kiba's my friend, and we've been on the same team for quite a while! But Naruto, I really really like him! 

(Y/N): Hey it's alright Hinata. You can cheer for Naruto if you want to. I mean, you should still stick up for Kiba! But I now how much you and Naruto care for each other. 

Hinata smiles warmly, and blushes. 

Hinata: Thank you (Y/N)!! COME ON NARUTO!! I KNOW YOU CAN WIN!! DO YOU YOUR BEST!!