Sleepover!!/Naruto and Hinata!!

Soon enough all of you returned to the village. The rest of your girlfriends greeted you with complete open arms. They were also quite shocked to learn that Tsunade and Shizune were now in the harem, but they were cool with it after a while. Although just like the others, they couldn't help but be a little bit jealous of her chest size. 

Applejack: Seriously our new Hokage has a chest size that big!! Is she a goddess or something? 

Rarity: Celestia-Sensei, Luna-Sensei, and Kurenai-Sensei are very beautiful and powerful women! BUT LADY TSUNADE IS JUST AN ABSOLUTE GODDESS!! 

Pinkie: Wow, I expected Lady Tsunade's chest to be really big, I mean she is pretty much every fan's waifu. 

Fluttershy: I hope I get to know Lady Tsunade well!! She looks a lot nicer than what I thought she would be. 

Sakura, Ino, Tenten, and Hanabi just bowed in complete respect for their new Hokage. 

Tsunade: I think we're all going to get along smoothly ladies. 

Naruto: You just got to make sure Grandma over here doesn't start drinking like crazy and starts to spend all of your money on- 

Tsunade punches Naruto before he could finish that sentence. 

Sakura: Yeah just ignore Naruto Lady Tsunade, he's quite the moron. 

Tsunade: It's fine, he's sort of like my little brother at this point. 

(Y/N): Yeah pretty much. We're one big family, and Naruto is the only other boy who constantly gets on our nerves. 

Ino: You could say that again. 

Tenten: The best way to shut him up is to find some duct tape. 

Hanabi: Or throw him into a pit. 

Naruto gets back up. 

Naruto: Whatever, I'm going to go hang out with Hinata. 

Naruto walks off to go find his closest and best friend. 

Jiraiya: I'm off too. An artist like me has to do his research. 

You all sigh at Jiraiya's response. 

Anko: Perv. 

Sunset: Dirty Old Coot. 

Rainbow: Lech. 

Twilight: Bye Master Jiraiya. 

(Y/N): Take care of yourself Master!! 

Jiraiya: You make sure that you take good care of your ladies!! You're your own master when it comes to love (Y/N)!! 

(Y/N): You got that right!! 

Tsunade goes to announce herself as the new Hokage of the Hidden Leaf. 

Soon enough you're talking with Shino, Kiba, Shikamaru, Choji, Neji, and Lee, who just came out of the hospital. 

(Y/N): And now Tsunade is one of my newest girlfriends. 

Neji: I'll never understand how you do it (Y/N). But I guess you were born with a special purpose. Just like your brother. 

Kiba: Still you're dating our new Hokage. I'm a little bit jealous. 

Choji: (Munching on potato chips) Actually I'd say that it's great for you (Y/N)! 

Shikamaru: I'm just glad I don't have a harem, dating all those ladies would be such a drag. 

Shino: Like you always say. 

Lee: GREAT JOB (Y/N) MY FRIEND!! IF GUY-SENSEI WERE HERE! HE WOULD ALSO BE SO PROUD!!!