Opening 1

You, the Humane 7, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke stand on a cliff and watch the sun as it raises. 

TITLE CARD!! 

You run across the roofs of the houses of the Hidden Leaf Village. 

Naruto manages to catch up with you, and smiles. You smile back. 

Soon enough Sunset, Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow, Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie appear behind you and smile. Sakura and Sasuke appear to your left and also smile, Sakura in a more cheerful way, Sasuke's more of a smirk. 

Celestia, Luna, and Kakashi appear in front and give off their friendly teacher greetings. 

Cut to Sasuke meditating in a tree, while you accompany the girls, who are picking flowers, Naruto is taking a nap in a tree. And you knock him down, which causes you two to get in an argument. 

You are soon fighting a bunch of rouge ninja. You use your earth jutsu to cause rock spikes. Sunset and Twilight cast fireball jutsu along with Sasuke. Sakura throws a bunch of kunai and shuriken. Rainbow uses wind style, cutting wind jutsu. Applejack, uses a rope to throw them into each other. Fluttershy uses her taijutsu to combat against them. Pinkie activates a spike ball trap, and uses water gun jutsu. Naruto summons his shadow clones and charges at a big guy, and knocks him down with punches and a headbutt. 

He falls into a nearby river. His sensei, brother, and friends approach him. You offer him your hand, and Sasuke also gives him a fist bump. 

You, your brother, and your friends begin walking off into the sunset.