Preliminary Conclusion!!/Jiraiya the Pervy Sage!!

Soon enough the last battle of the preliminaries was going to begin! No introduction was needed, after all Choji and Dosu, were the only ones who hadn't fought anyone yet. 

Choji: So this is my fight huh? ALRIGHT I'M READY FOR THIS!! 

Ino: Well, c'mon Choji!! Go get him!! 

Dosu: I won't fail this time! All my other teammates have already lost to these brats!! 

Choji jumped down onto the battleground, and Dosu followed after as well. 

Dosu: So come on Fatso! Do you think you can take me!!! 

Choji: What did you just call me? 

Dosu: Oh what's the matter Fatty, did you gain that much weight while waiting for our fight? 

(Y/N): He's really doing it isn't he? 

Ino: Come on Choji!! Don't let him rile you up!! Just flatten him!! 

Dosu: Maybe you need to cut off eating the red meat and all of those sweets!!

Choji: Okay that does it!! I'm going to flatten you!!! MUSCLE EXPANSION JUTSU!! 

Choji puffed up his body once again to prepare for an attack! He began revving up to squash Dosu into a pancake! 

Choji: HUMAN BOULDER!! 

Choji began to roll towards Dosu, but the Sound Ninja had remembered what happened to him and his allies during Phase 2 of these exams. So he jumped out of the way to dodge Choji's attack. 

Because of Dosu's maneuver, Choji got stuck in a wall. 

Choji: HEY WHAT HAPPENED!!? 

Dosu: I've got you now Fatass!! 

Choji: I HEARD THAT!!

Choji tried and tried to pull himself out of the wall. But all of his attempts were completely unsuccessful! 

Dosu: Now then, I think it's about time that I finish this fight! 

Dosu punched Choji, who was still stuck in that wall. And just like that, the sound vibrations from Dosu's punch knocked out Choji. He came out of the wall, with his eyes in dizzy circles. 

(Y/N): Ouch, that's got to hurt! 

Hayate: The winner of this match is Dosu Kinuta. This concludes the preliminaries of the Chunin Exams. Now everyone will draw a ballot from this box, and we will decide who fights who in the finals. 

Hayate took out a box, and soon enough the choices were decided for the matches. 

Naruto Uzumaki vs. Neji Hyuga

Shikamaru Nara vs. Temari

Rainbow: Damn! I wanted to get Temari!! Just you wait Fan Girl!! Someday, I'm going to rub my fist into your face!! 

(Y/N) Uzumaki vs. Gaara

Rainbow Dash vs. Applejack

Shino Abarame vs. Kankuro

Pinkie Pie vs. Rarity 

Twilight Sparkle vs. Sunset Shimmer

Dosu was given the opportunity of fighting if events were to have changed. 

Dosu: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! UGH!! GAARA WILL HAVE TO GO!! (Y/N) IS GOING TO BE MY OPPONENT! SOMEONE THAT STRONG CAN'T GO TO WASTE!! 

Hayate: We will meet up at the Hidden Leaf Arena in one month for the finals. Some of the most important nobles, including the Hyuga Clan, and even the Hokage and Kazekage will be watching. So everyone do their best.