Sakura vs. Ino!/A Flower Blooms/New Girlfriend!

Everyone was anticipating what the next match would be. After the fights that occurred, everyone was looking with complete interest as to what fight would happen next. Who would be the next 2 challengers, would they be from the same village, or from two different ones? Who knows. 

The computer began to make its next decision, and soon enough, the answer was shown. 

Sakura Haruno vs. Ino Yamanaka 

Sakura and Ino were both in complete shock. Was it a coincidence that they both ended up having to fight each other? 

(Y/N): I suspected that Sakura and Ino's opponents would be each other. Be careful girls. 

Sakura: I'm going to beat that Ino Pig senseless. 

Ino: Bring it on Billboard Brow! 

Asuma: It looks like Ino's going to fight Sakura. 

Celestia: Oh dear, those two don't really have a good history at all for a long time. 

Kakashi: From what I heard, those 2 used to be really good friends. 

Luna: Indeed, unfortunately, those 2 are in deep love with (Y/N). 

Celestia: I know Sakura loves (Y/N) deeply, and now she's dating him along with our students. 

Anko: And me too. 

Celestia and Luna: REALLY! 

Celestia: Anko, since when. 

Anko: Since recently. (Y/N) saved me from poison, and then we kissed for a while and relaxed together on a tree branch. 

Kakashi: I think (Y/N) must have been born with a blessing or something to have all these things happen to him. 

Meanwhile, Sakura and Ino descended to below the battleground. 

(Y/N): GO SAKURA!! GO INO!! I know I'm dating Sakura, but I can't hurt Ino's feelings like that. 

Twilight: Go Sakura! Go Ino! Come on girls, let's cheer. 

Naruto: I'll just pick one thank you very much. GO SAKURA!!! 

Pinkie jumped out in a cheerleader's outfit. 

Pinkie: Give me an S - A - K - U - R - A! Give me an I - N - O! Go Sakura and go Ino!! 

Rainbow: Yeah come on girls! Show the other ninja what the ladies of the Hidden Leaf are made of!! 

Fluttershy: (softly) Yay! 

Rainbow: Fluttershy! Come on. 

Fluttershy drew in all of her breath and then- 

Fluttershy: (softly) Yay! 

Hinata giggled nearby. 

Kiba: Wow, Flutters is really cute like that! Too bad (Y/N) is dating her. 

Shino: Do you have some kind of thing for Fluttershy Kiba? Why you ask? It's because you're blushing. 

Kiba: Knock it off Shino I'm not!! 

Akamaru barked. 

Kiba: AKAMARU WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON!! Whatever, I didn't have a chance anyway. 

Hinata: It's alright Kiba, you'll find your love someday. 

Sakura: Hmph, alright Ino, let's settle this once and for all. 

Ino: Yeah, bring it on Sakura, once I beat you, (Y/N) is going to dump you and make me his girlfriend.