Training with Jiraiya/Chief Toad Gamabunta!!

Days continue to pass, and you and Naruto continue to train with the Perverted Sage known as Jiraiya. 

Jiraiya: CAN YOU PLEASE NOT CALL ME THAT!! 

Sorry, but I have to. Naruto managed to get better control over his chakra, all thanks to Jiraiya undoing a special sealing on Naruto. 

(Y/N): How could he have gotten that sealing? 

Jiraiya: It's possible that Orochimaru had did this to him. 

(Y/N): I think I saw him hit Naruto when Naruto hit him after getting powered up with some of the Nine Tail's chakra. 

Jiraiya: That explains it. So that's one reason you wanted to train with me right? So that next time Orochimaru shows up, you would be prepared?

(Y/N): Exactly Master Jiraiya. 

Jiraiya: Fine then, I guess I should keep a promise. 

However back at the Leaf Village, mysterious events began to go down. 

Gaara was sitting on top of one of the Leaf Village's buildings. There he was patiently meditating, preparing for his fight against you. But then he heard the sound of footsteps approaching. 

Gaara: I thought you would show up. 

Dosu was behind Gaara, and he was ready to go in for the kill. 

Dosu: You're actually pretty bright. That's right, I'm here to kill you. Once you're out of the picture, then (Y/N) Uzumaki will be all mine to fight!! 

Gaara: Then come at me, if you have the strength and guts to face me that is. 

Dosu: HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME!!! 

Dosu charged at Gaara and tried to use his sound gauntlets on him. But Gaara didn't feel a single thing. Gaara smiled, demonically! 

Gaara: That's just too bad!! SAND COFFIN!! 

Dosu was wrapped up, and covered in Gaara's sand. 

Dosu: AH!! WHAT THE HELL!?! WHAT'S HAPPENING? 

Gaara: Death is what is waiting for you right now. SAND BURIAL!! 

Dosu: AAAAAH! 

Gaara crushed Dosu with his sand, and soon enough the only thing that remained of the Sound ninja, were just his headband, and gauntlets. 

Gaara: How pathetic he was. 

Meanwhile somewhere far off across the village, Kabuto and Orochimaru were discussing their plans. 

Kabuto: So, what will be our master plan Lord Orochimaru? 

Orochimaru: Right, listen carefully Kabuto, now that we have removed the Kazekage out of the picture, I can pose as him. (Y/N) is set to fight Gaara, so I want you to cast a Genjutsu to put everyone in the arena to sleep. From then on, I will fight my Sensei all alone, you will lead a group of our squadron to crush anyone else who would dare to oppose us. 

Little did the two ninja know, Hayate was overhearing their conversation. 

Hayate: So they want to kill Lord Hokage and destroy our village? I can't let that happen. I have to go warn Lord Hokage now. 

However before Hayate could do anything, he felt a pain in his heart. He soon felt a little scalpel hit his chest. Kabuto had stabbed him with his scalpel. 

Kabuto: It looks like we have a spy looking upon us. I can't have you interfere with Lord Orochimaru's plans. 

Kabuto soon stuck the blade deeper in Hayate's heart. The young Jonin felt his heart go faint, his hearing was going deaf, he began to fall to the ground, and soon enough, he was dead.