Neji vs. Kidomaru/Battling a Spider!

You guys continued to pursue after the remaining members of the Sound Five. 

(Y/N): I can sense it!! 

Adagio: What? 

(Y/N): Choji did it, he beat that fatso!! 

Adagio: Wow! I guess Choji's a lot stronger than I thought. 

Aria: Considering he rolled over us during the second phase of the Chunin exams, I'm not surprised. 

Naruto: So how are we going to catch up to the others then? 

Neji: It's more than likely that they might expect us to pop up since they might notice that they're comrade has been gone for a long time. 

Sonata: OOH!! I got an idea, watch this. 

Sonata activates a few hand signs and changes into Jirobo. 

Sonata Jirobo: Well what do you think? 

(Y/N): Pretty accurate. 

Aria: Do you remember that Jirobo is always chastising Tayuya for being a bitch? 

Sonata Jirobo: Well yeah no duh. 

Adagio: Alright, go get em Sonata! 

Sonata still disguised as Jirobo, catches up with Kidomaru, Sakon, Tayuya, and Kimmimaro. 

Tayuya: THERE YOU ARE YOU!?! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN FATASS?! 

Sonata Jirobo: You know, he was a really strong opponent. I didn't think I'd beat him. You need to stop being a jerk and have more faith in me. You'd never find a man with that kind of attitude. 

Tayuya: (growl) Don't push it. 

Kidomaru suspected suspicious about the person who was apparently their teammate. He soon spit a spider web out of his mouth. 

Sonata dodged at that moment and turned back into herself. 

Sonata: Well well Kidomaru, you always were the brains of the group. 

Kidomaru: I sensed that Jirobo was dead while the others didn't seem to realize. Also, Jirobo acts a lot more calm than how you were portraying him. 

Sonata: SHOOT!! I thought I would get you there. 

You arrive and use your katana to free Sonata from her webbed prison. 

(Y/N): You alright Sonata? 

Sonata: Yeah, thanks (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): Hmm, this guy has 8 limbs, and can shoot spider webs out of his mouth. You're definitely weird for a spider human hybrid. 

Kidomaru: You shouldn't make fun of your opponents like that pal, you might just regret it. 

Kidomaru shot more spider webs from his mouth, you cut them up with your sword. 

(Y/N): Move in guys!! 

Naruto: Shadow Clone Jutsu!! 

Naruto appeared and summoned a bunch of shadow clones, he threw them at Kidomaru, and managed to hit him accurately. Although the 8 limbed member of the Sound Five managed to trap Naruto in a spider web!! 

Naruto: AAAGH!! HELP!! 

Kidomaru: GOT YOU!! Now then, how about we play a little game of killing you and cutting you to a million pieces!!! 

Kidomaru began to chew the webs inside of his mouth, and soon enough he began to make this gold colored sticky substance, which he began to shape into what appeared to be a boomerang.