Chunin Promotion/Search for the New Hokage Tsunade!

Time had passed after the events of the events of Orochimaru's attack on the Hidden Leaf. Everyone soon attended the Hokage's funeral. There were many tears and everyone was silent over the loss of their leader. You and Naruto decided to keep on going strong, and decided to stay true to your ninja way. You and Shikamaru are soon decided by the Elders of the Leaf to appoint you guys to Chunin rank. All thanks to a personal note by the Hokage. You were really happy, while Shikamaru was just completely annoyed. Naruto was super happy for you, as well as your girlfriends. It was quite funny that once you told them the news, they all jumped on top of you and began to constantly kiss you until your face gets completely red, and until you almost turn blue from being hugged tightly that your face also almost became blue!! 

The girls also revealed to you that they managed to get a bunch of workers together and pay them off to help you build a fancy new house!! It was two stories, and close to the Hokage Estate. It contained a lovely nice bathroom, a kitchen, with a fridge that could hold almost every food imaginable, a dining room, that could sit  around 20-30 people, a living room with a nice couch, complete with a table for snacks, there were two guest rooms for visitors, and the bedroom contained a king-sized bed just for you and your girlfriends. And there were also a hot spring bath outside in the back so that you and your girls could relax whenever you wanted. 

Anyway, you were walking through the village, wearing you standard outfit, but now you had the jacket that most of the Chunin and Jonin ranked ninja usually wore. Naruto was also accompanying you. 

Naruto: So you mean to say that the apartment is mine to keep?! 

(Y/N): Yeah, as long as you make sure to clean up. I can't have you keep being lazy bro. 

Naruto: MAN THANKS (Y/N)! YOU'RE THE BEST!! 

(Y/N): Hey, becoming Chunin makes me feel really generous. 

Soon enough you guys spot someone peaking in the Leaf hot springs. 

Naruto: You think it's Pervy Sage? 

(Y/N): Definitely. 

You guys rush over to see if Jiraiya is up to his old antics again. 

Soon enough your girlfriends pass on by. 

Twilight: Hey guys, what's going on? 

(Y/N): Oh hey girls, we're just stopping our Master Jiraiya from peeping on girls again. 

Sakura: Wait Jiraiya? As in one of the Three Sannin? 

Naruto: Yep. 

Pinkie: I think the Dirty Old Man trope has been played way to much. 

Anko: So what are you going to do now? Poke up the butt or something? 

(Y/N): No, just this. 

You pick up a rock and throw it at your perverted master, who is up on the fence, where the baths are. 

Jiraiya: WOOAAH! 

Jiraiya loses his balance and falls inside. 

Bathing Women: AAAAH! PEEPING TOM!! 

Jiraiya is soon assaulted and is pretty much beaten to near extremities. Then after a while, he is kicked out of the area. 

(Y/N): Hey Master, I see you're still a perverted mess just like you usually are. 

Jiraiya: (Y/N)!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?! 

Naruto: Serves you right for being an obnoxious lech, Pervy Sage.