Student vs. Sensei!/Pursue Gaara!

The Kazekage took Sarutobi up to the top of a nearby roof of the Hidden Leaf village. Celestia, Luna, the Dazzlings, along with some of the Leaf Anbu forces followed after them. 

Sarutobi: What's the meaning of this Kazekage? 

Kazekage: It's just a little thing I like to call revenge. 

Sarutobi: But I haven't done anything to you!! 

Aria: HEY YOU SNAKE BASTARD!! 

Aria threw a kunai, with a paper bomb attached to it at the Kazekage. 

The Kazekage jumped out of his green garb to reveal Orochimaru. 

Sarutobi: OROCHIMARU!! 

Orochimaru began to laugh his very creepy and disturbing laugh. 

Orochimaru: Hello Sensei, it's been far to long. 

Celestia and Luna: OROCHIMARU!! 

Luna: You were right, he's returned. 

Adagio: And he's been planning his revenge on all of you guys for all this time! 

Orochimaru: Goodness, Adagio, Aria, Sonata, so you're assisting your old enemies now? It's quite confusing and insulting to side with those who are against your old master. 

Aria: Well, we can't stand by and let you use other people, and destroy anyone else for your insane plans!! 

Sarutobi: Enough! Everyone I want all of you to stand back! Orochimaru is mine. 

Orochimaru: Hahahaha! So Sensei, you're this desperate to walk to your doom? 

Sarutobi: I will walk through the gates of Hell to protect my village. I will continue to fight against evil like you to save all those that I care about. Just like a father protecting his children. 

Orochimaru: Very well then, but you are going to die right here and right now. 

Anbu #1: Ms. Celestia, what should we do? 

Celestia: We will stay back and let Lord Third handle this, he is powerful enough to fight against that monster. 

Adagio: Let's hope so, Orochimaru is still one of the Three Sannin. 

Aria: And one of the old man's pupils. 

Sonata: I still can't believe that Orochimaru is going to kill his own teacher just so that he can destroy the Hidden Leaf, the same Hidden Leaf that he was born and raised in. 

Orochimaru: NOW DIE!! 

Orochimaru used his snake arms to stretch at the Hokage. But Sarutobi throw off his garb, now wearing a samurai-like outfit, with the Leaf headband. The head of the Hidden Leaf was ready to fight. 

Sarutobi: FIRE STYLE: DRAGON FLAME BOMBS!! 

Sarutobi breathed fire, and then slammed onto the roof to unleashed the tiles of the roof. 

The flaming tiles were shot towards Orochimaru, who still managed to block them, using snakes to grab them and throw them back at his former master. 

Orochimaru: Nice try Sensei. Now HOW ABOUT THIS!! 

Orochimaru opened his mouth and he spit out a sword. 

Orochimaru grabbed the sword, and he rushed towards Sarutobi. 

Orochimaru: DIE!!! 

Sarutobi dodged all of the attacks, and he unleashed some stones and sent them at Orochimaru.