Chapter Five: Hot. As. Fuck.

"Britton." I heard someone whisper in my ear while shaking me. Ugh, what time is it? "Britton." They continued.

"What." I groaned, turning over.

"Its morning, I have to go." They said to me. I finally opened my eyes and saw Justin standing over me with a tired look on his face and hair going in all different directions. Did he sleep here last night?

"Why?" I questioned as I sat up, so completely tired. I picked up my phone off of the nightstand and saw that it was four in the morning.

"What is wrong with you? It's four in the morning, church doesn't start until seven." I asked shocked. No one should be up at this time. Why am I still up?

"Yeah, I know that. But, I need to get home before my mom realizes I never came back home." He told me, as he put his jacket back on.

"Oh, okay. Well, be careful walking across the street." I shrugged awkwardly.

"Ha, alright I'll see you later today, or tomorrow morning." He smiled as he hugged me.

"Have fun." I waved as the hug ended, and he walked out of my room. Damn it now I have to go lock the door. Ugh, I climb out of bed and carefully walked down the stairs in the dark, and went to the door to lock it but I looked out the window and saw Brooklyn pulling into the drive way. I thought she was already home.

"It's four in the morning, why are you just getting home?" I questioned her as she got out of her car. She looked a hot mess. Her hair was a mess, clothes all wrinkled, and she looked like she just got hit with a Taser.

"Why was there a boy sneaking out at four in the morning? You know you can't have boys here, trying to have a repeat of last year?" She snarled walking into the house.

"Where have you been all night?" I asked her.

"None of your damn business." She said rolling her eyes. "What I do and don't outside of this house is none your concern."

"Whatever, Brooklyn just go and do whatever." I sighed as I walked passed her and went upstairs to my room.

Great now I'm wide awake. What should I do for the next few hours or whatever? I could watch TV, call my mom, do my homework, or watch a movie on my laptop. I don't feel like going downstairs, my mom is at work, all my homework is done actually, so movie it is.

I picked up my laptop off of my desk, and laid back down on my bed and turned on my laptop. I went to my Netflix account and opened it to bad teacher. It's an awesome movie. Camron Diaz, Justin Timberlake, and Jason Segal. Perfect cast...

Not even five minutes into the movie I fell asleep. But I was rudely awaken by Ariel's yelling and Jonah's crying. Oh great, Brooklyn is home with the kids by herself. Why can’t she take care of them the right way? I mean there is no right or wrong way to raise your kids. Well you know except starving, beating, and brainwashing your kids. But, you’re their mother you should know more than the father, technically speaking.

I really didn’t feel like putting pants on so I walked downstairs, in my top and underwear. I went directly to the kitchen and saw Ariel sitting at the table crying, while looking down at her plate of oatmeal and toast.

“Ariel what’s wrong sweetie?” I asked her as I picked her up, and placed her in my lap as I sat in her chair.

“My. Tongue hurts.” She sobbed, pointing to her mouth.

“Did you bite it again?” I asked her. She’s been doing that a lot lately I don’t why.

“No.” She cried pointing to her oatmeal. I picked up her spoon, and attempted to taste it but I saw steam rolling of it.