Chapter Twenty-Seven: Lesbian Couple

Lips. Like. A. Pro. Seriously how does he do it? I think I just made love for the first time. Everyone and their moms know I wasn't a virgin, but this felt like my first time. Or how it should have been, and with.

"Are you okay?" Justin asked me kissing me, as his hand kept rubbing up and down my side while I laid down in front of him.

"Yes, I feel perfectly fine." I answered. "How do you feel?" I asked him he is seriously the nicest and sweetest person ever.

"I feel perfectly fine." He smiled.

"Really? You don't regret anything?" I truthfully asked.

"Not a damn thing." He kissed me again softly, this time longer. "Well maybe not doing this the first time I met you, but you know it is what it is."

"Well I'm glad we didn't, because you would have regretted it." I told him my truthful thoughts.

"Why do you say that?" He asked somewhat amused by that answer.

""I know you, you put so much faith into your religion, and you respect women, and you would have been so angry with yourself if you just slept with some random, kinda hot girl."

"Correction. You are extremely hot. And logically you're right. So thank you for not putting me to bed when I was tutoring you." He smirked as he sat up leaning up against his headboard. He looked at his alarm clock and saw that it was three in the morning. How long have we been up here?

"Um, I'm going to go take a shower." He told me, standing up in all his birthday suit glory.

"Woo, hot damn." I shouted as he out his sweats back on. As he walked around to his bathroom, he stopped, and came over to my side of the bed. He bent over with his arms on either side of my head.

"That was perfect, Britton. Absolutely, perfect. Thank you." He smiled giving me one more kiss.

"Oh yeah, it was my pleasure." I shrugged, giggling to myself oh my god I need to stop that, do not turn in to that giggly girly girl.

"I'll see you in a minute." He chuckled lightly, kissing my forehead, before walking in to his bathroom.

"I sat up in the bed and looked around the room, and I saw my shirt at the end of the bed. I'm still naked. I picked up my shirt up, and put it on. Where's my underwear? I got out of the bed, and saw them on the floor next to my leggings; I picked them both up and put them on one by one.

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked around the room, just as I heard the shower come on. I can't believe last night, or this morning, actually happened. I don't even have the words to explain the kind of feeling I have right now. I have a mix feeling between butterflies in my stomach and a pain aching smile I can't get rid of. And it feels amazing, if my vagina didn't still sting I would jump on the bed and dance it out. I love dancing it out, usually Jackie here for that. But for now, I'll do a mental Carlton Banks.

Oh, yeah that was fun...

"So I had this thought." I said out loud, as Justin and I walked hand in hand down the stairs.

"Yeah, what about?" He asked with a smile as we walked into the kitchen.

"Going to Canada vs Philly." I said as I hoped on to the counter. I love sitting on the counter, it makes me feel taller.

"What did you come up with?" He asked taking out cheese, bread, butter, a knife, and a pan. He placed the pan on the stove, and turned the fire on low heat. "Did you change your mind are you going with me?" He asked hopefully. He put the bread on the counter and began spreading butter on it.