Chapter Thirty: Yolo? Seriously?

Britton's POV

"Justin." I whispered for the sixth time in a row trying to wake him up. I'm not a girl who likes to cuddle a lot but, I do it for him because he's adorable as fuck and I hate him. But I feel like I'm being suffocated to be honest and it's hot in here. I need a shower, I'm all sticky from sweat, and I'm under these cover naked. I don't wanna do this but whatever. "Justin." I yelled loudly making him jump up, and get off of me.

"Where's the fire Britton." He asked monotonically. He sat up in the bed and looked around for a second and then a smile crept on his face. "Sorry."

"Don't let it happen again." I smirked jokingly, I got out of bed and put my shirt back on, and found my underwear at the corner of his bed. I put those on and then I stood up on the floor, and looked at him remembering bits and pieces of last night.

"What." He chuckled shyly looking down at his lap after he put his underwear back on.

"What happened to you last night?" I asked him. "I mean damn, you were like on fire or something."

"I just wanted to try it, something new to see if you like it."

"Oh, uh. I did not like that, I loved that, in fact I hated it." I shrugged as I picked up my old sweats from the ground. "I need to go back home." I told him disappointed about having to leave.

"No, stay longer." He pleaded holding to my hands.

"Sorry, I need clothes and my backpack, and a shower. So I need to get back, especially before your mom gets here."

"My mom doesn't care anymore." He shrugged.

"Does your mom know I took your virginity?" I asked smirking as I sat down to put my shoes on. I looked up to see him thinking to himself, and then a light bulb went off in that beautiful skull of his.

"Have a safe trip home Britton." He kissed my cheek before walking into his bathroom.

"Bye." I yelled through his door. I picked up my phone, and headed out of his room. As I walked down the stairs Ellie came out of her room look like a hot mess. Before I could congratulate her on getting some, I realized she had gotten nothing but sick like coming off of a hangover sick.

I left it alone and left the house. I pulled my phone back out, and decided to call Jackie. It only rang twice before she answered the phone.

"Hey babe." Jackie giggled into the receiver.

"Hey Cuban princess." I chuckled as I stepped off of the porch and on to the sidewalk. "Ready for graduation?" I asked her.

"um hell yeah."

"I wish I was there with you?" Truth be told, the only thing keeping me here are Russell and the kids, and justin. If it weren't for them I would have went back home a long time ago. "Getting to wear black and red, and not gold and blue."

"Ohh you do not look good in gold." Jackie laughed.

"Exactly. I look fantastic in black."

"So when are you coming to Philadelphia?" She asked, giggling again.

"I'm coming right after graduation. Well that night anyway." I shrugged even though she can't see me.

"I can't wait to see you. I can't believe I get you for a whole two weeks."

"Then when we get to LA."

"ROOMIES, for life." She squealed. "I'm so excited. so I have already picked out some apartments for us two are closer to the beach and one is like a ten minute walk from the school, and the last one is like forever from school, and we'd have to take the bus, but it is absolutely gorgeous." Jackie shrieked.