Chapter Twenty-Four: Stealing Of Your Manhood

I. Hate. Valentines. Day. Okay, it has to be the most stupid holiday of the year, or mother's day in my case, and ground hogs days. I mean what's the point of that day anyway, besides seeing if we get six more weeks of winter. How the hell is a ground hog, seeing his shadow helping us? I don't know. Okay back to the Valentine's Day thing. I don't why I hate but, for some reason I found myself going to the store last night to buy a large cupcake that had pink frosting, and a balloon that says 'happy valentine's day bae' I was like yass, and I paid the extra five bucks for it because it was better than the others. Well it was that, and I'm still having a little trouble with the 'I love you' thing, we haven't said anything about it since before Christmas. Maybe he feels the same. Oh, no. I think he really loves me, but why though.

He better like his gifts.

"Do you think he'll like it?" Marianna asked me. I haven't seen or heard from this girl in so long.

"He better." I sighed as I leaned against my locker drink my large cup of hot chocolate. It was freezing outside, I bet if we weren't in California it would snow. I bet it's a blizzard back home. "Oh which reminds me." I said opening my bag. "Happy Valentine's day." I said taking out a bag of pink and red suckers, tossing it to her.

"Aww thanks Britton." She smiled opening the bag immediately.

"Hello ladies." Justin voice roared in my ears, warming my heart. Eww, ugh I hate this day. "Happy Valentine's Day." He said to the both of us, and kissing my cheek.

"Since I kinda like you." I said as I opened my locker. "Here is a cupcake, its chocolate since I know you love chocolate. And here is a balloon. Happy first and last Valentine's Day." I smiled. "Oh and here is a coffee. It's the small sorry, their coffee is really expensive here. My hot chocolates was a dollar-" I was cut off by a kiss from Justin. I was I talking too much or was this a thank you.

"Thank you." He said, with another kiss. He clipped the balloon to his backpack, and put in his locker. Okay, I was slightly offended by that, but I'm pretty sure he can't carry that around all day, so it's whatever. He kept his coffee out. "Well since I know you hate Valentine's Day, I got you a gift card to Forever 21 and Panera."

"Aww, baby you do know." I smiled as I put my arms around his neck, hugging him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my tighter.

"Do you remember that conversation you and I had about a month ago?" He asked in my ear. We've had tons of conversations in the last month, would that be bad if I say no I don't remember. "The one that has do with us, um taking the next step." He said shyly again. What is he, oh? Ha oh, hell yeah.

"Do you mean the one about me stealing away your manhood, or going with you to Canada with you and your father?" I whispered back, kissing his ear. I could practically feel him shiver, in delight.

"Um, uh. Both." He stuttered.

"Okay, well I'll answer the Canada one first since I know I'm going to enjoy the manhood stealing one a little too much." I smirking as I stepped away a little, with his hands still on my waist. "I'm not sure yet, believe me I want to go. But I also want to spend this summer with my dad, and siblings. Do you know how long it's been since I've talked to Normani or Carter, or even Winter? Do you get where I'm coming from?" I asked him, feeling slightly bad for wanting to leave him, but at the same time I don't wanna leave him. I like the little bubble we have right now.

"Yeah, I guess so." He sighed as he kissed my cheek. "But if plans change can, then can you go?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yes." I said kissing him quickly. "Know um back to the stealing of your manhood."