Chapter Fourteen: Oh My God, Am I High??

After driving for forty minutes, we finally made it to the party. They were blaring Beyonce's 7/11 throughout the woods.

Yes, I wasn't joking the party is in the middle of the woods, kinda like the woods but not, anyway. It's basically a giant bon fire for seniors right before winter break. They have one every time we go on a big break, like spring break, winter break, and go even bigger for summer since we're leaving.

"Britton?" Justin asked. "Are we okay?" He asked as Jackie Ellie and Winter got of the car.

"I know you’re jealous, it's okay." I sighed. "I just don't want you to think, I want him again because I don’t."

"That makes me feel a little better." He chuckled softly. "Were okay?"

"Were awesome." I smiled. "Now let's put you in a typical, twenty-first century high school party."

"I don't have to drink do I?" He asked me.

"No, but only take a drink from me Jackie or Normani. Tyler maybe, actually no he might kill you, actually Nathan is pretty safe but you don't like him winter will spike your drink no questions asked. So only me Jackie and Normani. And don't take any brownie or cookies from anyone."

"Why?" He asked with a cute confused look.

"Just don't take any okay, trust me." I patted his chest before getting out the car. As Justin got out of the car the song changed to 21 questions by Fifty Cent.

"Ahhh, this is my shit right here." Jackie yelled as she ran off to the party.

"She's a little firecracker isn't she?" Ellie asked as she walked behind us.

"I was thinking one of those big and loud firecrackers." Justin smiled.

"Yeah, well thinking more of a hand grenade." Winter said walking past us with Tyler trailing behind her. When did that happen?

"So um are we cool, Justin." Nathan asked walking backwards, past some trees.

"About??" He asked, with a hint of irritation falling from his lips.

"All those things I said about Britton and I, there was no reason for me to say that out loud. Not in a rude way but that was between Britton and I, and I shouldn't have said anything?" He smiled apologetically, before walking away.

"Do you believe that?" Normani asked us.

"I. I honestly don't know." I shrugged. "Don't worry about him. Come on." I smiled pulling Justin's hand as we walked past trees like everyone else...

Third Person's POV

"You know I'm happy Britton invited me here, but to be quite honest this is kinda boring." Justin confessed to winter. She looked at him like she was crazy, before she walked away.

They had been there for the last hour or so. Ellie was hanging out with Nathan. Tyler was basically velcroed to winter's waist. Britton was with Jackie and Normani eating hot dogs and drinking beer. Justin didn't want to feel like he was a crazy overbearing boyfriend by following her everywhere.

"Hey, Church Boy." Britton smiled as she approached Justin, with a dark beer bottle handing it to him.

"I told you I'm not drinking." He replied, pushing it back.

"Its coke don't worry." She whispered with a smirk playing her lips. "I poured the beer out and put the coke in." She explained.

"Oh thank you." Justin said to her. "What are you drinking?" He asked her.

"Sprite. I don't drink, I joke all the time that I need strong alcohol but that's only because certain people get on my nerves. And I don't wanna be like my mom." Britton sighed. "She's not a drunk but she drinks all the fucking time. I'm just like can't you lay back and relax with a nice cold bottle of coke."