Chapter Thirty-One: MY LAP. CRAWLED.

"Oh my god shut the hell up." Britton groaned lifting her face up from the pillow. Currently her brothers were having some kind of debate over whether or not a wrap can be called a sandwich, or in the sandwich category. They both mumbled something along the lines of stupid, and walked away. "Both of you are stupid." She shouted at them.

"What's wrong with you?" Robbie asked her.

"Her bitch levels are higher than normal." Normani smiled. "So it must be serious."

"She's on her period." I mumbled to myself. It's not that I'm happy she being tortured by Mother Nature, because I'm not I'm really upset but not just about that.

"Is that why you keep drinking water, and crumbling the water bottle?" Robbie smirked looking at me.

"What are you people doing?" Britton's dad asked as he came down stairs. "Its summer and you're all lying around watching Grey's Anatomy in your sweats."

"For your information father it's not Grey's Anatomy I can't concentrate on Meredith when I have knives stabbing me in my vagina." Britton, let find the right words. Scowled. Scolded. I don't know.

"Britton, it's not your vag-"

"I know that." She said turning over on her side so that she was facing her dad.

"All of you get dressed, and go somewhere." Her dad pointed to the door. “I’m not going to let you all lounge around for the

"Make me." Britton smirked crossing her arms.

"Leave or I cut the Wi-Fi off." He said with a straight face. Britton and Normani literally ran up the stairs.

"That is literally the fastest I've ever seen her move." I said staring at the staircase.

"Not Normani." Robbie smirked to himself. I think we all know what that meant. Even Britton’s father who looked less than pleased.

"I'm going to go get dressed." Robbie's laugh died down, as we got up and went upstairs…

“Where are we going?” Britton asked her sister as she kept turning corners.

“To go pick up your Cuban princess.” And that’s when Britton’s face lit up.

“Does that worry you that she calls Jackie her Cuban princess?” Robbie asked me. Should it? I mean that a very oddly close relationship.

“Not really.” I shrugged. “A little.”

We pulled up in front of a small two story house. It was like a tiny little villa. A minute later, Jackie came running out the house with braided pigtails. Which was weird to see because this girl usually her hair down, and she has a lot of hair. Like a lot of hair.

“Hi my babies.” Jackie cheered as she crawled across my lap. I want you to understand something here. The girl CRAWLED across MY LAP. CRAWLED. “Hey what’s wrong with my number one baby?” Jackie asked she finally sat down. She grabbed Britton’s head and cradled it in her arms.

“My father made me leave the house, and I have cramps.” Britton pouted, lying her head on Jackie’s shoulder.

“Oh poor baby.” She cooed. “Here.” Jackie exclaimed taking her purse out, she dug through it for a good ten seconds until I heard something rattling around. She pulled out a Tylenol bottle. Why didn’t I think of that, better yet why didn’t Britton think of that.

“Thank you.” Britton smiled swallowing the pill dry. Eww.

“Where are we going anyway?” Jackie asked.