Chapter Two: Bitch Hop Off My Dick

Oh my god I am so ready to kill someone. People do not like to shut up in this school. I swear if it wasn't illegal I'd do it.

"Miss. Morris are you actually gonna draw something or are you gonna just stare at the easel." The art teacher, Mrs. Thorsten, asked me. I didn't know what to draw. I don't draw with pencils and pastels. I use sharpies and sharpies only, well except paint. And this stupid school only has watercolors.

"I figure if I stare at it long enough, a drawing will just appear. Magic." I said dramatically. I heard a few snickers behind me, and saw that it was Lopez and Justin. "If I draw a flower, will you go away?" I asked her.

"Draw something, please?" She asked with forced smile.

"New girl where you from?" Lopez asked me.

"South of none your beeswax, I already told you this Lopez." I said rolling my eyes, as I picked up my bag from the floor. Oh my babies. My sharpies.

"We aren't allowed to have those in school." Lopez warned me.

"And why the hell not?" I asked turning around.

"Because people ruined it for others because they like to graffiti on lockers and bathroom stalls. So the head of the district banned them from all schools." She explained to me, as she adjusted her Snapback that laid on her red and brunette hair.

"Yeah, well like my home girl Demi Lovato I really don't care." I told her, sat my sharpies on the canvas holder.

"Omg, you know Demi Lovato?" Some random girl asked me with a huge smile.

"Courtney, no. Just no." Justin scoffed quietly as he shook his head.

"Where are you from Justin?" I asked him, chuckling at his answer.

"Canada. I moved here after my mom remarried."

"Ooh, you're from the great big north. So you're a puck head?" I asked jokingly.

"I guess you could put it that way." He said with a smile as he kept his eyes on his easel.

"Don't be so modest. Were you any good?" I asked him.

"I guess so." He chuckled lightly. "I mean I have a few trophies."

"Try thirty-two. He has like thirty-two trophies and all of them are second and first place." Lopez beamed. God it's like this girl is on happy pills, or a caffeine drip.

"That's cool." I smiled as I pulled a sharpie out beginning to draw something. I guess I'll draw that flower, it might make that bitch shut up.

"Do you have any trophies?" Lopez asked me.

"Uh, just ribbons for participation in kindergarten and my mother insists on keeping them." I shrugged.

"Tell me about my mom still has birthday and Christmas cards I gave her in preschool." Justin chuckled, slightly embarrassed. That must be nice.

"His mom is lime total sweetheart, she's a saint." Lopez smiled again.

"Do you ever stop smiling?" I asked her, as I filled in the lines.

"No." Justin said shaking his head.

"Only when I'm bored and alone, like when I'm doing my homework. But then I play music and my favorite song comes on then I smile." She nodded, just as the bell rang.

"You are an odd, odd girl." I sighed shaking my head.

I packed up my sharpies, and put them back in my backpack. I took my pen and signed my name on my canvas and put it with the others. I thought I would like this class but I guess not. It was boring. Well I guess Lopez and Justin made it better.

"What do you have next?" Justin asked me.

"French. You?" I asked as we walked out of the classroom.

"Same."

"Awesome. So since you're from Canada. Do you speak French?" I asked assuming that he didn't, but he sure proved me wrong.

"Oui belle fleur." He smiled, looking down at me.

"Okay I have no idea what you just said but it sounded so hot coming out of your mouth." I giggled poking his stomach. Wait what? I poked him again and it was hard as a rock. Oh wow.

"I said-" He began to explain, but I cut him off.

"No, no please don't tell me let's keep it a mystery." I said causing him to chuckle.

"I can tutor you if you'd liked?" He asked me as we walked into the classroom.

"That would be awesome." I sighed as we sat down...

"So are you fluent?" I asked Justin as sat down on the bus, in the front seat again.

"In French? Yeah, when I was in elementary school in Canada that's all they spoke."

"So what's your first language? English or French?" I asked. But before he could even answer Gretchen stopped by our seat.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Well, I'm tired from school so I thought why not go home." I said rolling my eyes.

"And I thought I told you to stay away from him." she scoffed.

"And I thought I told you to shut up. Looks like we both didn't listen, huh?" I smirked poking her cheek. God that girl is annoying, like seriously shut up. She scoffed again and walked away. Finally, she's gone. "So is she your girlfriend, ex or something?"

"Just a girl who doesn't know what no means." He said shaking his head looking outside the window, as the bus started to move. "So uh why'd you move here?" He asked.

"Um just some issues with my mom and school. I couldn't deal with it so I had to move here with my sister and her family." I shrugged looking down at my hands, pulling at my rubber band snapping it against my skin, for the ten millionth time.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset Britton." He sighed as he stopped me from doing it again.

"It's not your fault. I just trusted the wrong people." I said with a sad smile.

"Well their lost is my gain. Whoever did you wrong?" He said with a small smile. "Only God can judge you, don't worry what anyone else thinks. Only your real friends love you."