Chapter Thirty-Eight: Positivity

I was sitting in my kitchen typing up my final essay for class. It was a ten-paged paper, that every senior is required to do. It’s called capstone, it’s a class for all last year student in any college, it may be called something different where you’re from but it’s all the same. You write a ridiculously long paper about your experience in college, what you plan to do afterward, and so on. Basically, my essay is dealing with a new transition in life, a new family, real world and blah blah blah stuff in between all that. So here is what happened in the last five years.

After Justin finished is NYU photography class program, he attended NYU as a full-time student. He graduated a year ago, and soon after that he got offered an internship to work with Emma Hastings. New York photography guru, she is really huge and amazing. She chose five students out of the NYU program. Justin, his two friends Lydia and Bird -- who are just lovely (no sarcasm) --, Jordan, his old roommate from when they were in the NYU summer program, and then some guy whose name I wasn’t given because it wasn’t an important factor. No offense, Justin didn’t say his name or I wasn’t listening, he was fresh out of the shower when he was telling me all of this.

Jackie had to move out because when she graduated three years ago. After her first year, she met this group of people who are all about the save the children campaign, and she was so touched by it, she went all full-throttle with it and just dropped everything to move to Africa, yes Africa, to do a bunch of humanitarian work. She loves it there, and she always sends me cute little pictures of her and some kids and helps to build schools and teaching a little bit.

Speaking of teaching yes, Jaxon is still a big deal to her. He didn’t go to Africa, well he visited for a while but then he had to come back and finish his job here. Jaxie all is love in the love world.

Lopez, or Marianna, I still call her Lopez. I think since she has grown up and is now twenty-four years old, still short, I can tolerate her now, you know. She is just like Jackie so passionate about life and kids, and she works for an adoption agency where children who live in poverty are in need of surgery for them to survive. So the people she gives the babies to people who are wealthy (good-hearted) foster parents who pay for the tiny human’s surgeries.

Gretchen, betchya didn’t think I’d be talking about her did you, eh?

Ugh sorry, all these damn Canadians around me got me talking like them, anyway…

If you want more, please read it on unintentional. Because you are missing out on about 5400 more words, a great wow hope check it out on the other page lovies...