Chapter Twenty-Eight: Fuck. You.

^^Britton's dress for the ending^^

Justin finally came back into the room, a smile he was trying to hide. He sat down and opened his book.

"Did president Obama call you or something?" I joked. He turned to face me and his smile completely vanished.

What the hell...

It was now the last period of the day, aka my free period. And I'm not doing anything, I'm all caught up on home work, and everything is finished. I can't talk on the phone because it's supposed to be silent the whole period, and I can't text anyone because I don't have Marianna's number, my sisters are still in school, or at least doing homework. Oh, and Justin is ignoring me.

Ever since he got that phone call he's ignored me or brushed me off or answered with one word. I'm like what the fuck is wrong with you. I only ignore someone when they've pissed me off severely or very highly annoyed. I know I did nothing to upset him, and I'm ninety-eight percent sure I didn't annoy him. Or did I?

Maybe I should text him, no I will not text him. I'm not gonna beg him to speak to me. Damn it bitch speak to me, ugh this is so agonizing.

You know what fine don't speak with me I'm just gonna go home, and go in my room and dance in my underwear. Yes you know what I will. Let's make a playlist while the teacher isn't looking. Nobody Love, Bless you Tori Kelly. Yonce of course, there's not a party without her. Mary J. Blige, give a good soulful moment there. Mmm, talking body Tove Lo. If I wasn't mad at bae that would be about him. Well it is but not at the moment.

"Have a good weekend." The teacher announced with about as much enthusiasm as getting a root canal. Next the bell rang, well she must have been watching the clock too then huh?

I got up from my seat and walked out the doors, and went to my locker that was right across the hall. I'm getting so sick of school. Just two more weeks, and I'm done and then this summer I'm going to... oh right I didn't apply anywhere yet. But what for? I'm sure your tired of this question, I know I am. Maybe I could be a doctor, ohhh maybe with children, oh wait no I don't like children. Especially the ones I'm related to, well not all of them, but a vast majority. Wow I am a bitch for thinking like that, but it's true so it can't be that bitchy. Do you feel that way with your family members, ones who are younger then like ten? They're cute but, that's it.

I looked in my locker and realized I don't need anything in there. I closed the door and walked outside and walked to the bus. I stepped onto the bus, and saw Gretchen sitting in "her seat."

Few hours later...

"Daddy-O." I shouted into the receiver. Finally my dad called, I miss my dad.

"Hello BritBrat." He shouted mocking me. "Hey, what's up baby girl?"

"I can't talk to my favoritest daddy in the whole wide world, and want nothing."

"No." He laughed. "When you're in Philly you talk to me non-stop. But ever since you moved to Dunsmuir you only talk when you need something."

"Okay fine you caught me." I sighed jokingly. "It's only two things."

"Okay shoot." He told me.

"One do you trust Winter Dash? And two how do you feel of maybe letting Justin stay over for a two weeks, and me going to Canada for two weeks after that."

"No, and hell no." He told me.

"What why not?" I asked her.

"Because she's too nosy, and you're not going to Canada. No way in hell I'm letting you go international."