Chapter Twenty-Three: Autistic

...Attaching his lips to mine as he slowly moved them in sync with each other. Feeling the softness of his lips against mine, I instantly kissed back as he sat up on the ground, taking me with him. Shuffling on his lap to get comfortable, I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, pushing our lips closer together. Continuing my movements, our lips meshed together in perfect sync as my fingers found themselves in Justin's hair, tugging on his perfect locks as he let out a low groan against my lips. I knew his biggest weakness was when I touched his hair.

The kiss began to grow more heated when the feeling of his warm, wet tongue hit against my lower lip, begging for an entrance. Feeling far too hot under the collar to tease him, I gave him an entrance and swirled my tongue with his, tasting every inch of his mint flavored mouth.

My hands reached up towards his hair once more as I slowly tugged on it, causing him to groan against my lips again. That sound alone always had me on edge and at that very moment I was able to feel myself dripping with want. Hearing him grunt against my lips once more, I felt myself being flipped over effortlessly as he disconnected our lips and laid on top of me, ensuring to spread his legs so the weight of his body wasn't crushing me.

Lowering his head, my eyelashes fluttered shut as he began to leave feverish kisses along my jawline, causing me to gasp quietly. Travelling further down, he began peppering sensual kisses down my neck, before sucking onto the skin of my collar bone, making me let out a light moan. "Justin" I whimpered, my breathing rate increasing as he continued working his magic.

Slowly pushing his lips away from my neck, I instantly flipped us over so I was on top, thankful that the bed below us made sure that we were both comfortable with this. Lifting up the hem of his shirt as an indication that I wanted it off, he sat up and discarded the piece of clothing from his body, making me smile as I pushed him back down onto the pillow and attacked his neck with my lips, leaving sensual kisses across his collar bone as he let out a blissful sigh.

Detaching my lips from his neck, he sat up a little as I sat in between his legs so we were facing each other. Suddenly getting an idea, I bent forward and captured his bottom lip between my teeth, letting go at a teasingly slow pace as my knee rested on his lower half, feeling his manhood twitch underneath me. "Britton" he groaned weakly as I continued to kiss along the skin of his neck.

Sitting up on his lap, my lower half brushed against his as he growled into the kiss. His blunt nails dug into my waist, the sounds escaping his lips causing me to become damper down there. Bucking my hips into his, I took him by surprise as a feeling of pleasure rushed through my lower half. "Oh god, yes." I shivered as I felt his cold fingers lift up the ends of my dress, allowing me to continue humping him.

Throwing his head back, he firmly took hold of my hips and grinded them into his, pressing down on me and rocking me back and forth as the unbearably satisfying friction between our lower halves continued to intensify. Groaning over the fact that I was on top, it was clear that he wanted to take some control. Bucking his hips upwards to meet my thrusting movements, he groaned as he tightened his grip on my hips and continued the movements of his lower half. But it all came to an abrupt stop, when a knock came to the door. As I kept trying to get off Justin's lap, he kept pulling me back. "No, stay." He whispered as he kissed me making me melt, again and again.

"I need to get the door. We can finish later." I smiled kissing once more, and another one, and another one. I'm still not sure this man is a virgin.

"If it's important they can come back later." He mumbled as he coaxed me back into the bed. "Plus, this is more important." He smirked, as climbed back on top of him. But before I could kiss him again, the door flew open and there was blonde buzz cut guy standing at the door way.