Prologue

In another time, on another sphere, the largest of two nations shared a land mass, that had risen from the depths of the sea before the beginning of time. The people had called it Ithan in the ancient tongue, meaning “largest”, as it was the largest nation on the largest island among the torrid seas of the sphere. Here, in the this land, there is a tale the ancients speak of. A tale of ten Legends born to become heroes. One to lead the nine. One destined from slavery to resurrect his homeland from the ashes of chaos. His name, was at one time, lost among the sands of the ages, because to the people he had become their Golden Lion.

            Now before the final days of the most ancient of Ithans has passed, the Great King has proclaimed his scribes to pen down the ancient tale of the Ten Legends of Ithan. The story of how a slave proved the impossible. Along with his nine companions, they were chosen by the Wind of Fate to reshape their land. A story of two nations consumed by an ancient feud and one nation, long forgotten, which should not have been.

            A story of the Sacred Oaths that once ruled the land before the beginning of time. These ten were chosen to embody the Oaths of the Ancients and resurrect more than just their homeland. These sacred Oaths of Valor, Honor, Loyalty, Prudence, Wisdom, Hope, Perseverance, Justice, Temperance, and Truth would become the cornerstones to a new nation joined as one, with a vow to never forget the lessons learned from ghosts and fire.