Keith

After the campfire, Keith and Nathan ran straight into their bedroom, and continued making love to each other.

It seemed like a mutual silent agreement that they were careful. That night, as they carefully treaded their steps into the house that they'd be living in together, Nathan carrying Keith into his arms with strength and raging desire. They were at the bottom of the staircase when Nathan couldn't hold it in anymore and swooped his mate into the bedroom, only to throw him passionately on the bed later.

Keith thought the two of them would be exhausted from the occasion of the day, but Nathan seemed to still have energy. This was evident when Nathan pinned Keith's whole body with his own, inhaling the scent of his skin, every inch and every scar. Nathan smelled like smoke and flames; it might be the remnants of the campfire, but it also could be coming from inside him. Nathan was ablaze and passionate.

He kissed Keith like he couldn't do so anymore. "I love you," he muttered. "I fucking love you."

"I love—" and Keith couldn't finish, because Nathan was already devouring his mouth. "—love you, Nathan."

"I want you so bad ..." Nathan said, tugging Keith's T-shirt upwards, caressing the skin on his chest with his lips.

"Nate ... Nate, you have to rest ... it's a long day—"

"Just for a while," Nathan pleaded like a kid. "I ... I really want you."

"You have me."

"I really want ... to taste you."

That broke his guard down. The next thing Keith knew, Nathan's two strong hands pinned his own down to the mattress, while his mouth worked its way down from Keith's stomach. Then it was all explosion of desire ... especially when Nathan engulfed his lustful length, wrapping it around with his warm moisture ...

"I ... I—I'm close ..." Keith begged, crumpling the bedsheets in his hands, curling his toes. But Nathan didn't stop. Nathan really did want to taste him.

And once he did, they both lay sprawled on the bed, side by side, skin-to-skin. Nathan yanked Keith to lock him in his embrace, and they both fell asleep in a flash.

They woke up next to a series of knocking on the door. Keith was so deep in his sleep that he didn't notice them at first; Nathan shook him awake. When he looked into his eyes, he noticed what looked like panic.

"Baby," Nathan said. "It's Dad."

"Hey, boys," Anthony said, knocking on the door again. "Uh, can I enter for a while ... I think I misplaced my hat in Nathan's drawers ... boys, are you awake?"

"Yeah ... one moment, Dad." Keith rubbed his eyes as he looked at Nathan, who was staring at him. "Are we letting them know, or ..."

"No," Keith said, pulling himself quickly and tumbled to pull open a drawer to find any random T-shirt. Nathan followed suit, rummaging through his wardrobe and put on his PJs that he was supposed to wear the night before.

When Anthony entered, Keith pretended to still be asleep.

"Ah, dammit ... sorry for interrupting the sleep, guys!"

"It's fine, Dad," Nathan said. "Yeah, your golf hat's here."

"Yeah, I figure I need them at Hawaii later ..."

His mother and Anthony had chosen Hawaii as their honeymoon destination. But they chose not to embark right away—Mom wanted to have at least a week stay around the neighborhood. Keith wasn't informed of these decisions at all; in fact, he received this news when they were having breakfast that day, he and Nathan trying so hard to act casual and cool with each other instead of showing to everyone how in love with each other they were.