Keith

Suddenly his slumbers felt too comfortable than usual, the cold night slightly seemed warmer to his skin. The ache inside his head and body came only to a light throb when he opened his eyes, his mind feeling calm like never before. On top of it all, in the darkness there was a strong scent, intense enough to demand his attention. The smell seemed like a faint body odor, like a perfume that was starting to wear off one's skin.

Even when Keith opened his eyes, he could barely see. The only source of light came from outside the window, orangey ray probably from the neighborhood road coming through the cracks of a blind. He didn't remember being in this room, but through his bare consciousness he thought it was a cozy place. The covers wrapping his body was one usually earned from hotels—maybe he was inside a hotel room after all, after the shut down—

Oh. Keith remembered the party, the grand occasion celebrating him and his mother into the new werewolf pack. Then the sight of his mate mingling with a few girls he spotted. That was also before the crowd starting to rush out when someone spotted his new friend Jordan and Adam in the neighborhood ...

Yes, he was at the pack party, welcoming him and his mother.

Keith knew he had made the wrong move by chugging down drinks, but he couldn't help it. Remembering the commotion, he sighed and breathed in, wondering where the heaviness he felt about the boy he liked had gone to. It had been too intense for him to bear alone, but now the load had left his chest, too sudden and peculiar. His chest felt light, peaceful, and the warmth around him made him feel safe.

Well, that's when he realized he got company. And his head was on someone's arm.

What the fuck?

Keith realized his shirt had been taken off, leaving him only with a sleeveless undershirt. His body was touching a hard stomach that felt warm. There's a boy sleeping beside me. Keith couldn't help the strong grip the other boy had around his body as the boy's huge arms were draped over him tightly, securing across Keith's chest. Keith sniffed in the boy's hair and the scent was ecstasy.

Keith made a movement, trying to loosen up his body from his company's grip, but the attempt only made the other boy hugged him harder.

Panic came storming inside of his head, sending him to struggle and sat up, his back on the headboard of the bed. Keith jumped when the other guy let out a murmur. "Keith . . ." he said.

"Nathan, what the fuck?"

His hand reached for the bed lamp immediately. He flicked on the light and the sight of Nathan's beautiful, gorgeous face was visible to eyesight.

The sudden brightness sent Nathan to wake up. Even when he was squinting, displaying an annoyed look, Keith still thought Nathan looked perfect.

"What—what are you doing here?" Keith stammered.

"What the hell?" said Nathan. "I'm sleeping, obviously. This is my bedroom . . . uh, our bedroom."

How could someone look so attractive in a state of grogginess? Was it just his eyes that were seeing these things? Keith couldn't believe it—Nathan was even beautiful this way. His hair was a mess, curly strands sticking on random places on his face. His lips were pink and beautiful.

Then Keith's eyes accidentally averted towards Nathan's bulging biceps. The complexion of his body was surreal, as if he came out straight from a male underwear packaging.

Keith noticed something else, too: a boner popping in Nathan's boxer. Also, his nipples looked really pink under the dim light.

Now he needed to find some words. "Just sleeping, huh? What's with you touching me . . . was that necessary?"

Nathan let out a smirk and grinned. "Maybe?"

Keith gasped.

"Keith, calm down," Nathan urged. "It's me. Can't you recognize me by now?"

"I recognize you all right," Keith replied. "What am I doing in your bedroom, Nathan?"

Nathan reached out to Keith, trying to touch him. He didn't recoil—he let the warmth of Nathan's hand to engulf his cold skin.

"God, everything's fine," Nathan said in a whispery murmur. "I'll explain everything later, okay? It's late."

"Explain? What the hell is all this?"

"It can wait," Nathan replied in his low voice. "We should go to sleep. It's late, and you're not that well—"

"No," said Keith sternly. "I can't wait. Who are you? And what am I doing here in your bedroom?"

Somehow his words didn't seem right.

Nathan buried his face in his hands. As he squeezed his hair, he looked into Keith's eyes.

"Keith," he said, "I'm yourstepbrother."

Upside Down (COMPLETE) Inside Out, Book 2 [BoyxBoy]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें