Keith

There were only two of them breathing in the bathroom. They were standing near the sinks, facing each other. Ivan carried a disorientating expression. Keith wished he could read Ivan's mind, and it was probably the best time if he had some lycanthropic powers of mind-reading, but all he could see in Ivan now was emptiness.

Ivan reached forward, his hand locking around Keith's wrists, pulling him so they were close to each other again.

As his heart started to race again, Keith breathed through his nose to keep his mouth shut, his tongue went immobile as usual. He shivered, trying to avoid eye contact and failed miserably.

"Keith," Ivan started, "if you know the truth about me, will you still—"

Ivan's unfinished question sparked curiosity in Keith's brain. What was Ivan trying to say to him? Why would he leave his sentence unfinished, and how could Keith respond to this one?

Instead of uttering any words, Keith looked at Ivan, waiting for him to finish his words.

He didn't know how many minutes passed, because time seemed to stop when Ivan pulled him hard to seal their lips together

It was too surreal and dreamlike, but that didn't matter now. Keith closed his eyes as Ivan sucked on his bottom lip hard, devouring him, filling his body and mind with the desire that he had been yearning for so many years. Keith tried to catch up with the flow by attempting to copy Ivan's actions. Ivan's lips massaged Keith's well, pressing and squeezing him with gentleness, returning the dampness of his mouth to Keith. Keith wanted to manhandle the situation so hard, but he ended up letting the other guy did what he was good at doing.

This was Keith Carter's first kiss. The boy he liked was kissing him.

Everything was too much for Keith to decipher in his head; the feel of Ivan's lips on his, the relevance of what they were doing now ... all he could think of was right here, in the present time, the boy he wanted to be with so much was holding him, and Keith had his face on him.

Keith felt Ivan's teeth, the roughness of the other boy's tongue slid into the opening of his mouth. Time seemed to stop, and Ivan's hands were now bewildering on Keith's body, sliding down under his clothes—Keith was too overwhelmed with emotions he might shed tears in no time.

Keith felt a little peck of Ivan's teeth on his lower lip, and shivered more. He went down to kiss the soft skin on Keith's neck ...

Everything was too much, too shocking that Keith started to push Ivan off him.

He panted, fire burning in his cheeks. The spot on Keith's neck where Ivan's lips had touched felt cool with wetness.

"Keith ... let me explain—" Ivan started.

"It's okay," Keith blocked him off immediately, trying to catch his breath.

Ivan approached Keith with slow steps, moving forward to grab Keith's waist with his long, slender hands. Keith didn't want to look at him knowing there were clear shades of pink splashing all over his pale face right now.

"What do you mean that it's okay?"

Keith's eyes widened to hear Ivan saying that, and the moment he looked into Ivan's eyes again, his stomach fluttered. This is the moment, he thought, suddenly reminiscing the moments where he would imagine a fairy-tale ending about him and Ivan in his bed alone. This is happening. Magic is real.

"I—I like you."

There, he had said it, and in the next moment, Keith was filled with relief and bliss, like a burden that had been buried deep inside of him was finally gone.