Kakashi's Bell Test/The True Meaning of a Squad!/A Couple is Born!

Soon enough you guys were on the roof of the Academy. 

Kakashi: So why don't you all introduce yourselves? 

Naruto: Huh, why don't you introduce yourself first, it's only natural. 

Kakashi: Alright then, I guess so. My name is Kakashi Hatake, but of course Celestia and Luna already informed you about that. My likes, dislikes, and my dream are pretty much classified. As for my hobbies, I have several. 

(Y/N): Sheesh how vague. Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you Kakashi. I'm (Y/N) Uzumaki, I like practicing my jutsu techniques, reading, eating ramen and my friends. I also dream of becoming a very awesome ninja someday! I want to protect everyone I can! 

Kakashi: Right. Now how about you? 

Naruto: I'm Naruto Uzumaki, (Y/N) is my big brother you see. I also love eating ramen, the one at Ichiraku's is really great. But the problem with instant ramen is that you have to poor the hot water in to make sure that it cooks well. I'm not a huge fan of that. As for my dream, I wish to become Hokage! Then the whole village won't see as some dumb kid, I want everyone to show me some respect! 

Kakashi: Well, he certainly has the determination. So, you're next. 

Sakura: I'm Sakura Haruno! What I like is ... (blush) ... well..... 

Sakura looks at you with her face going pretty red. 

Sakura: I like this one guy a lot! And I want to help him and anyone else I care about too. It's kind of embarrassing to go into details though. 

Kakashi: No need, if it's a secret then i won't press on it. And last there's you, tell me about yourself. 

Sasuke: My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I don't have that many likes, in fact I don't really like anyone at all. My dream, no it's not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to avenge my clan, and kill a certain someone. 

You, Naruto, and Sakura, were a little disturbed by Sasuke's words. 

Kakashi: Hmph, well he's quite the mysterious one. Alright then, let's head out to the training grounds. 

Leaf Training Grounds 

Kakashi: Now then, I have a test for all of you. I want you to grab these 2 bells hanging from my pocket. If you don't get them in time, you'll miss lunch. 

(Y/N): Alright then, sounds good enough. 

Kakashi sets a clock, and prepares to start the test. He immediately gets out a book and begins reading it. 

Sakura: Is he ... ?

Sasuke: Reading a book?! 

Naruto: FORGET THIS!! BRING IT ON!!! 

Naruto charges at Kakashi and prepares to knock his lights out. 

Kakashi dodges all of Naruto's punches. 

Kakashi: C'mon is that all you've got? 

Kakashi soon disappears. 

You, Sakura, and Sasuke, quickly hide in a nearby tree to try an see if you could spot the Jonin from anywhere. 

(Y/N): I don't see him anywhere. 

Sasuke: I don't either. 

Sakura: I'm out of luck. Wait a second, Naruto is still down there. 

Naruto: COME ON OUT ALREADY!! SERIOUSLY ARE YOU TOO SCARED TO FIGHT ME!! 

Sasuke: That idiot, doesn't he know that ninja have to be stealthy.