54

Emilia.

Violently, our lips collide. The fear, lust, and overpowering jealousy of thinking he was on top of another girl sends me into a frantic trance to have his hands on me.

My skin begins to lightly sweat, I pull against my heavy dress wishing for it to be off and thankful both of our masks were ripped off the second we made it into the basement. "Why is it so hot?"

He pulls away, after catching my moan with a kiss. "We need to discuss why you think I would fucking cheat on you."

I bite my lip, wanting this conversation to never be brought up again. I wipe the sweat from my forehead. "You could have warned me your double was here." My breathing is heavy, full of want. He runs his hands over the curves of my dress, taking possession of my body with a simple touch.

His hand snakes around the back of my neck. "I agree, that was stupid but Emilia really, don't ever fucking accuse me of doing something so foolish ever again." His tone is clipped. "I would die before I betrayed you." His words make my breathing halt, how does he always know the exact right words to say?

He dips down, bringing his perfect lips to my neck. "Understand?" his teeth gently graze my neck as he forms a mischievous smile against my tender skin.

I nod, writhing underneath his feather-light touch and praying for his firm grip on me again. "Please, Aiden. Take me."

Dazzling emerald eyes burn into mine; his rich whiskey breath feels hot as it cascades over my skin, melting me like fire. "I'm going to take you, Emilia. To teach you a lesson. I'm going to fuck some sense into you." His words are harsh but the way a crooked smile plays on his face, I know they're playful. The kind of playfulness I love from him in the bedroom, or on the hot stone slab I'm currently sitting on.

"What kind of lesson did you have in mind?" I ask, twirling my fingers along his blazer. Doing everything we both can to forget that the danger that's been lurking in the shadows has stepped out, and he's on his way here.

Grabbing the length of my dress slowly, he pulls it up my legs, exposing me to him. "For starters, we're in a sauna." My eyes dance around the room, how did I not know about this? "And I turned the heat up to full blast." He smirks, stepping back and giving me a full show.

His suit jacket comes off, his muscles bulging against the thin material of his dress shirt. Slowly, agonizingly slow, he peels that off too. Discarding everything on the warm floor below him, I bite my lip at the sight.

He snakes his arm around my waist, pulling me flush against his body with force. "The way you spoke to me." He shakes his head. "Raising your voice to me the way you did... it's unacceptable." He teases, gently biting my earlobe.

I tilt my head down to admire the sweat beads that form on his bare chest, they trickle down his tattoos. He lifts my chin. "I think those lips have better purpose wrapped around my cock, don't you think?"

I nod, biting my bottom lip with excitement. He picks up his suit jacket and lays it on the floor beneath him. "Be a good girl, Emilia. Kneel for me."

I obey, my fingers graze the warm stone as I bend down. My knees rest on his soft blazer. I unzip his pants and pull them down with flourish, his erect cock bounces from his tight boxers. I lick my lips before sliding them around his shaft.

Aiden moans, throwing his head back. I always love watching him come undone from this angle, he towers over me normally but when I'm on my knees for him it sends a different message to my brain seeing him so powerfully tall. It makes me feel safe, secure. As if when I submit to him, I don't lose any power, but I gain it all because he is the true definition of strength and we are one, so I have that too.