32

♥️

"Who first?" Bo ask, gesturing us towards his booth.

"Me." Aiden says, placing himself on the black leather chair.

"May I ask the story behind this? For your first color tattoo it has to be important."

"I'll let her explain." He says to him, gesturing to me.

I try to keep my composure, "My father who passed used to buy yellow roses for my mom every week. He would always take one from the bouquet and give it to me." I smile at Aiden, "now he brings me a solitary yellow rose."

Bo looks. Between the both of us, his smile proud. "I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your father, I'm honored to do this for you both."

I watch in awe as Bo traces the outline of the rose, my eyes never leaving Aiden's side as the black twisted vines get turned into something more. It's still masculine, still Aiden but with a little bit of color. Aiden doesn't flinch during the entire process.

The solitary yellow rose sits at the end of a stem, bursting to life with the vibrant color. "It's beautiful." I tell him, tears in my eyes.

He stands, checking himself out in the mirror. I'm thankful there are no other girls here besides the other artist because Aiden with his shirt off and fresh ink in front of this mirror is doing something to me.

Bo changes out his gloves, unpackaging new equipment while Aiden helps me onto the leather chair. He leans down, whispering in my ear. "I'm allowing this so I will choose it's placement, understand?" I nod, unable to think with his body so close to mine. I didn't really know where I wanted it anyways.

Bo comes over, grabbing the same piece of paper and looking it over again, "Where would you like it?" He asks me, looking over my blank canvas skin.

Aiden speaks up, "Her ribs, same placement as mine." I look over at him and smile, it will look perfect there.

"Ready?" Bo ask as I turn on my side towards him. I nervously bite my lip.

"First tattoo." He nods, noting my nerves, "That's why Mr. Scott was worried. Don't be scared, it wont hurt." He assures me, his voice calm and his hands steady as he begins to clean the area.

The needle pricks my skin, sending a cold chill through me. I wince from the pain but when Aiden begins playing with my hair gently I calm. I watch Bo's expression I'm sure he's not used to seeing Aiden acting so sweet, which makes it that much more special to me.

Aiden talks to me, distracting me and before I know it Bo is cleaning the area. "Take a look." He says, a smile on his face as he admires the work.

Tears stream down my cheeks as I look at my new reflection in the mirror. The rose is just as perfectly detailed on my skin as it was in Aiden's drawing. The sight of it takes my breath away, and my words. "It's perfect." I tell both of the men, watching as Bo applies gauze on Aiden's then on mine.

I can't help but be sad that it's covered now, I can't wait for the bandage to come off so I can admire it some more. It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would and I love how it looks so feminine on my ribs but so masculine on Aiden.

We stay for a few more moments while Aiden pays before we head outside. We step out of the doors and the cool air hits my face, "Thank you." I tell him, he looks at me once pinning me against the wall.

"I know I said I didn't want you to get a tattoo, but it looks so sexy against your skin. I can't wait to see it when it heels." He kisses my cheek. "I'm so fucking happy I got you alone tonight." He tells me, wrapping his hand around my waist. I sink further into him.

Our sweet moment is interrupted by a couple drunk men walking out of the bar, when their sights set on us, they hoot and holler at the sight of me and Aiden so close in such a public setting. "Give us a show!" one of them yells. Aiden steps in front of me, his eyes looking around.

I can see better now; and to my horror three men walk towards us with beers in hand. They're belligerent and whistling at me.

"Get in the-"He cuts himself off, realizing there is no car. Only a bike.

Aiden takes a menacing step forward when one of the guys ask if I'm for hire. "You don't want to do this." He warns, the men laugh. He is outnumbered, if I could get past him and run back in the shop, I could get Bo.

"What's the problem man? Don't want to share your whore?"

Aiden laughs, throwing his head back. "Close your eyes Emilia." I don't have time to listen as Aiden's fist connects with the man's face, knocking him out cold.

"Anyone else?" Aiden ask, gesturing his hands in a 'come at me' motion. I gasp when one of the men slams his glass beer bottle against the brick wall of the tattoo shop, creating a weapon and lunging for Aiden.

♥️

See y'all Wednesday!

Make this comment thread have 100 comments .