34

♥️

Standing in front of the bike I obey his commands and bend over, he slips the hand from my neck and plants it firmly on my right shoulder. With his left hand, he grips his length and slides it inside of me. His left-hand holds my hip, drawing me into him with every thrust. The pleasure is almost overwhelming, my knees begin to shake.

A pleasurable moan escapes my lips that echoes through the dense forest. "Aiden." I moan, "I don't know if I can stand." I say, surprised through my ragged breathing how I'm able to talk.

He laughs, deep and maniacal. I want to turn to see his face. When I do, the pleasure in his eyes pushes me over the edge again. My knees start to shake and that's when I learn his real physical strength. With one hand still clamped on my shoulder, he pounds into me, pulling his other around and holding my stomach he slightly lifts me off the ground. My hands stay on the bike while he fucks me like a ragdoll.

I am so worried the harsh movements of my body will make the bike tip but as I look at my clenched fist laying on the leather seat, I realize I'm not even holding it anymore. The way he's doing this is pure adrenaline from the fight. His hands clamp down over various parts of my body, it's fueled by anger and I love it.

His deep voice penetrates the quiet woods, his tone is pure pleasure mixed with a possessive growl, "You enjoy being fucked like this?" He asks me, I try to speak but with the out of control way he's pounding into me while simultaneously holding me up makes it impossible, unable to communicate properly I nod vigorously through my moans.

A rush of cold hits me as he pulls himself out of me, my back still exposed to him. A deep grunt escapes his lips as he unloads himself against my back with heavenly sounding moans. Before I can get too cold, he grabs a small towel from a bag in the bike and cleans me off. Leaving me there he quickly grabs our clothes and returns.

I slip them on and climb back on the bike, surprised when he just drives up to the garage and parks it. Climbing off we hand up the helmets, "Why did we come back in so loud?"

Shrugging he kisses my lips, "Sweetheart, I own this cabin and I pay the salary of every man here. I'm free to leave as I please." He laughs, making me playfully swat his arm.

"Why did we sneak out?" I ask, a smile still on my face.

"I thought it was cute, you wanting to be spontaneous. I didn't want to tell you no." He smirks, I roll my eyes. I should have known better. "I had already texted the guard at the door that we would be leaving."

"What if they get mad?"

"Who?" He laughs, guiding us towards the front door. "Fucking Leo? Listen I have respect for all of my security." He lifts his head up, his jawline sharp. "Except Leo of course, but that's beside the point. I have respect for them, but I also pay them to do as I say. No one will be mad at me, if they are, they're dismissed."

He pulls a set of keys out and slides it into the lock. I know he said it doesn't matter that we were out, but he only told that one guard. "Be quiet," I say in hushed tones, he quietly laughs. I don't want to worry anyone and its so perfectly quiet right now I fear the lock clicking will wake everyone up.

We step through the threshold and Aiden raises his arms up with a cocky smirk, "See no ones-"

A lamp flicks on, illuminating the corner of the living room. Howard sits in a leather chair with a disappointed look on his face holding a newspaper. It was pitch black when we walked in, how in the heck was he reading it? He looks like the quintessential angry parent.

"Emilia Banks," Howard says in a serious tone, Aiden laughs. "Where were you, it's the middle of the night!"

Howard glares me down, not looking once in Aiden's direction. "Get onto him!" I say, trying to hold back my laughter at how angry he looks.