41

Aiden.

At her words my foot slams on the break, we come to a skidding stop on the dark empty stretch of road. In a quick movement filled with too many emotions to speak on, I have her pants off, with her on my lap. She squeals with delight as my hands squeeze firmly around her waist.

"Is this what you need?" She asks, her breathing heavy. Fuck. Yes, it is.

Grabbing her soft hair in my hands I run my fingers through it, breathing her scent in deep. I hate not being able to take her anytime I want. I fucking hate being locked away in a cabin with everyone else, if it was just me and her, we could do whatever we wanted but everyone is always fucking there.

Too many guards, too much of Leo trying to tangle himself in our lives. I can't ignore the idiotic problem that's been bothering me, "Why do you pour his coffee for him?" I ask. I watch as she staggers back off my lap a little bit. Her back hitting the steering wheel with a soft thud.

"I.. don't kn..." She stops herself; I grab her chin in my hands.

"Why," I yell.

Biting her lip, "I just do." She shrugs.

"Not anymore, okay?" I tell her.

"Yes." She looks up at me, through thick lashes. The way she looks with her lips slightly pouted out makes me want to do very... very dirty things to her mouth.

She moans when I slip my hand under her panties, "Is that what's wrong with you?" she asks, in a breathless voice. I'm about to pleasure her and she's so selfless that she wants to make sure I'm okay, she's so fucking good.

"Emilia, there are so many fucking things wrong with me. The biggest issue right now is that your lips are moving but my cock isn't filling them." I have calmed down slightly, she does that to me. And I know she loves it when I talk to her this way.

Nothing has been consistent in my life lately, but when I tell her to do something she always listens. She is my constant in life... the way she smiles before lowering her body in the middle seat is the most stable thing in my life, her undoing my pants brings back the power and control I've lost since the fucking mafia tried to destroy my life. It may be fucked up but her utter devotion and submission to me is nothing short of fucking perfection.

She smiles, bringing her full lips to my hard cock. Bobbing her head up and down in a smooth rhythmic motion. I realize were on the freeway still, thank God I bought a cabin in the middle of nowhere, but I still need to get us off the road. I try to compose myself as I begin to pull off to the side.

But my plans change as the car begins moving and she continues to suck me. She tries to lift up once, but I gently push her head down, showing it's okay. I decide to keep driving for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her warm mouth around me.

I pull her hair as I go. Faster. Faster. Faster. The precision of my movements behind the wheel, my hand holding her hand on my cock, only moving my hands from her to switch gears when needed. Nothing else around us. Control. This is what I need.

When we hit ninety, I pull over again and shut the car off in a haste. Lifting her perfect body to sit flush on my lap again.

The moonlight shimmers against her skin in a delicious way. Not caring to wait any longer, I grip her thin panties between my fingers and rip them with a territorial grunt. A pleasurable moan escapes her freshly fucked mouth as I lower her down onto my throbbing cock, filling her completely.

Her velvet lips still plump from sucking me off, I admire the way they look as they part to moan my name.

She's unbelievably tight, and always wet and ready for my cock.