22

I was getting ready for my date with Colby, I did very subtle makeup and texted Kat asking if it was fancy or just a normal restaurant. Colby knocked on my door and walked in, "Hey I'm going to head to my apartment real quick to get ready." I nodded, "Okay that's fine." He walked over and wrapped his arms around me, "I'll be back to pick you up." He said as he kissed my cheek and walked out. I was shocked and staring at myself in the mirror in front of me. My phone dinged, snapping me out of my shocked state.

From Kitty Kat: casual but also fancy if that makes sense...

From Kenz: oddly enough...it does

I got up and went to my closet, I got a white tight shirt, and a plaid dress. I got dressed and sent a picture to Kat.

 I got dressed and sent a picture to Kat

(Minus the jacket)

From Kenz: this good??

From Kitty Kat: PERFECT!!

I went back to my vanity and curled my hair, I really wanted to dye it blue...

      I heard a knock at my door and got up and went to it. I looked through the peep hole and saw Colby standing there in a nice crewneck and black jeans. I opened the door and smiled. "Hey-woah." Colby said looking at me. "What?" I said looking behind me. "You-you look beautiful." I smiled and laughed while looking down. "You look beaut-" I stopped, realizing what I was about to say, "Great too." I said, making him laugh. I ran back to my room, Colby following me, and put on a pair of white socks with a blue heart on the ankle and my docs.

      "Sam just texted me that they're leaving. You ready?" I nodded putting some perfume on and grabbed my mini backpack with my wallet and pepper spray and then grabbed my phone and walked out with Colby. He put his hand in mine and swung our hands back and forth. I started to skip and he skipped with me. We got to his car while laughing. I got in and we played music.

       We pulled up to a nice, but not too nice, restaurant and got out of the car, Colby grabbed my hand again and we walked up to the door. Sam and Kat were already inside waiting for us. We went into the restaurant and walked over to them. It was a circular table and I sat by Colby and Kat. Colby and Sam were talking and I whispered to Kat. "Want to do something after this so I can tell you everything?" I pointed my eyes towards Colby so she knew what I meant. She looked over at Sam and Colby and then me, "We can go shopping if you want after this." She shrugged. "I didn't drive." I said pointing towards Colby, "But maybe he'll give me the keys?" I said as more of a question. She nodded. We sat up and she started talking to Sam. "Hey, you doing okay?" Colby asked rubbing my leg. "Yeah, you?" I asked he nodded, taking his hand off of my leg. "Hey, can I use your car?" I asked. "Why?" Colby asked laughing. "Me and Kat were gonna go shopping after this but neither of us drove." I said. He nodded while taking a drink of his water, "Yeah that should be fine." I smiled at him, "Thank you." I don't know why it meant so much to me that he would let me use his car for a while, but it did. It made me get butterflies in my stomach. The waiter came and we all ordered. I glanced over at Colby and saw him laugh at Sam. This boy, is making me catch feelings, that's for sure.