19

I woke up to Colby yelling, "YOU KNOW WHY THESE BITCHES LOVE ME? CAUSE BABY DON'T GIVE A FUCK." I got my phone out and started recording, "I BE FIXIN THE WEAVE  WHILE SHE SUCKIN MY DICK PULL IT OUT THEN I TITTYFUCK." I laughed so hard I snorted, Colby looked over and saw me recording. He laughed then shook his head, "I hate you." I laughed harder then stopped recording. "I was trying to make you breakfast." Colby said, "Now you don't get any." He stuck out his tongue. "You woke me up with your screaming bitch. You owe me." He laughed at this. "After we eat, we should head to my apartment and film." Colby said turning the stove off. "I'm down." I said getting up and walking over to him. "This is almost done." He said as I sat down at the island. I nodded and he leaned over the island and looked at me. "So you never told me what you and Andrea were talking about." I said as I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah we were talking about how you," Colby got interrupted by my phone buzzing. I ran over to grab it. "Who's it from?" Colby asked. I went back over to him, "Craw." I said with a confused look. "What'd he say?" I read the message off to him.

From Craw- I need an assistant dj at this party tonight, tryna help a bro out? 

    "Are you going to?" Colby asked, "I mean might as well. Extra money." I said shrugging. I didn't need more money, I made good money, but it wouldn't hurt. "Are you tight on money?" Colby asked as he put a plate of peanut butter pancakes in front of me. I shook my head, "I'm actually in a really good spot with money, but more wouldn't hurt." I said shrugging as I took a bite. "Good. You know I'd help you out if you needed more right." He said looking me square in the eyes. I nodded, "And I'd do the same for you." I said. I texted Crawford back telling him I'd do it, but he needed to pick me up. He answered saying he'd be here at 7:00. 

       Colby and I finished our food, "Imma go get in the shower real quick." I said putting my plate in the sink. "Wanna help me pick out an outfit first?" I asked as I walked into my room. "Yep." Colby said. A few seconds later we were both in my closet. "Here." Colby said throwing a pair of skinny jeans at me with a pink playboy bunny on the butt pockets. I threw them on the bed as he went through my shirts. I picked out my pink playboy bunny socks and my air force ones with the pink Nike stripe. "Here." Colby yelled as he threw a pink denim bralette corset bustier crop top from forever 21. "Thankyou." I yelled as he walked out of my room. I grabbed my undergarments and got into the shower.

     I got dressed after my shower and opened my door and grabbed a Fiji water out of my fridge. I went back to my room, which Colby had now entered, and blow dried my hair. I put it in a pony tail as I did my makeup. I did light makeup with pink eye shadow and winged eyeliner. I put two black dots under my eyes. "Don't tell me you're an e girl." Colby said walking over. "Dawg you're literally an actual e boy." I said laughing. He rolled his eyes, "I don't even know what that means." Colby said laughing, "Look it up." I said as I let my hair down. I put half of it up and half of it down and put beach waves spray in it. I finished getting ready then turned to Colby. "Ready." I said smiling. He smiled down at me. "Leggo." He said spinning the keys on his finger. 

      We got in the car and I put on my 'thotty playlist.' 'Do it Again.' by lil Tecca came on. I sang every word. He smiled at me as we pulled up to his place. "You know every word to every song I swear." Colby said laughing. I laughed too as we got out of his car. We went up to his room and he went to get dressed as I sat on his couch looking through my for you page on tik tok. Colby came out wearing black pants with chains and a striped shirt. "Told you you were an e boy." I said laughing. "Shut up." He said laughing too.

      We set the camera up and Colby went through his tagged posts and saved video edits of me and him. We started the video and reacted to about 14 videos. They were all really cute, it was now the second to last video. It started out with Chelsey saying, "Do you believe there's a person for everybody?" Then me saying, "There wasn't somebody put here for me." Then it was gray and white clips of Colby and I crying. With the audio of Pewdiepie saying, "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion even though you're fucking wrong!" Then the Bhad Bhabbie song. There was the video Colby took of us sleeping on each other, the one Sam took of us play fighting at the airport, and other cute ones. At the end it was Colby saying, "In a video you said you don't think someone was made for you, do you still believe that?" And me saying, "No, I don't still believe that. After I met this guy my opinion on love changed." The video ended and I smiled at Colby, "That one was really good." I said and he nodded. "I feel like so many people wanted us to react to that edit I got tagged so many times." Colby said, I nodded, "Same." 

     "Okay guys, last freakin video." Colby said as he clicked play. It started with me saying, "What do you find most attractive in a girl?" and him answering. "I really like it when girls can hold eye contact." There were plenty of clips of Colby and I looking each other in the eyes. The song 'Barbie and Ken' played, after the first "Keep it 100%" It changed to the Martinez twins saying, "Hold up, hold up, hold up, can we switch the language?" Then switched to Colby saying, "Imma hit you with the same question." And me answering with, "When a guy has a good smile or laugh." And the 'Barbie and Ken' song played again, and there were clips of Colby smiling at me. After the second, "Keep it 100%" The audio cut out and it was Colby's laugh. 

   After the video I laughed nervously, we both fit the descriptions of what we found attractive perfectly. "I honestly don't know what to say after that one." Colby said laughing. "Me either." I said also laughing. "It is kind of weird though, like we kind of fit each others description perfectly." He said still laughing. "What are you trying to say, Brock?" I asked as I leaned back into the couch. "Kenzie Norris, I'm trying to say, I like you, a hella lot."