05

I woke up around 7:30 A.M to get some work done. I answered all of my important emails and text messages. I pulled up my last vlog and started to edit it. By the time I was done it was 9:00 A.M. I decided to get in the shower, after my shower I got dressed in ripped jeans and a Calvin Klein t-shirt. I went ahead and left to go to Kian and Jc's to support my friends in their second box series. I stopped by Starbucks and got an iced vanilla coffee. 

      I pulled up to Kian and Jc's and was immediately greeted by Bobby's dog Cap. I pet him and the boys were sitting outside with Chelsey. I walked into their yard, "Hey guys." Kian, Jc, Chelsey, and Bobby all waved back and said "Hey," in unison. I sat on the grass playing with Hamlet. 

      It was now 10:00 A.M and all the girls started coming in. First was Franny, Fanny and I were really close, she was one of my best friends. "Kenzie, I didn't know you were going to be here." Franny said walking up to  me giving me a hug. "Well, I had nothing to do, and wanted to support my girls today." I said hugging her back. "So you aren't getting in the box?" She asked releasing me. "Hell no." I said, making us both laugh. The next girl was Nezza, Nezza and I have only talked a few times, and we got along pretty well. She was really close with Bobby as well. "Hey guys." She said walking in. We all greeted her back. After Nezza, Gabbie came in. Gabbie and I have never really talked but I really liked her videos. "Oh hey, you're Kenzie right?" Gabbie asked sitting down next to me, "Yep, and you're Gabbie, right?" I asked back, "Yep." Gabbie said shaking my hand. Next was a very pretty girl with long light brown hair. She walked in. "Hi, I'm Sarah, I don't think we've met." She said sticking a hand out to me. "Hi, I'm Kenzie, nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand. After Sarah, Mariah walked in. I was really good friends with Heath, so of course I knew Mariah. We got along great, and she was always someone I could count on. "Hey guys." She said coming in, Heath waved at us. "You excited?" I asked her, "Are you kidding? No." She said which made us all laugh. Tara came in with Jake not too long after. Tara and I go way back, we've always had the best sleepovers and talked about everything. Her boyfriend Jake was someone who I had just met. She introduced him to me, and I think they make a great couple. Tara greeted us all and sat on my other side. Kristen was the last to come in, I absolutely loved her, she was so sweet.

       They all lined up in front of the camera, and I sat in a chair. Cap was sitting on my lap and I was petting him. Kian and Jc started explaining the same rules to the girls as the boys. They felt really weird doing it to girls, which ,made it funnier for me to watch. Kian was mocking Jc, "And one granola bar, wait you guys want two?" He said making everyone laugh. Kristen and Franny raised their hands saying they had questions, "So, we're both on our period. Can we get two bathroom passes?" Kristen asked, I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. Kian and Jc immediately got awkward, which made everyone laugh harder. "Can we use an emergency second if we need to?" Franny asked. "Like bleeding through your pants." Kristen explained. "Oh yeah if you're getting blood on my box, get the eff out." Kian said, making us laugh again. All the girls tried explaining that after a while tampons had to be switched. "Well that's the bathroom over there." Kian said pointing towards the tent. All the girls all went, "oohhh." Which made Kian laugh, and yell, "Equality!" making us all laugh again. 

      All the girls picked their number 1-8. Kristen got 1, Sarah got 2, Franny got 3, Tara got 4, Chelsey got 5, Mariah got 6, Gabbie got 7, and Nezza got 8. Hamlet ran in the box after Chelsey, "Kenzie, you were supposed to be on dog duty!" Chelsey yelled laughing. "What the hell, I got one on my lap I can't keep track of both." I said also laughing. Jc got Hamlet out of the box.

        I could see all the girls laughing having fun, which surprisingly made me want to get in the box. Kian and Jc were talking about how different the girls were being, "I know, I'm over here like maybe I shouldn't have turned down getting in there." I said making all the guys laugh. "No she likes being out here with all the guys." Heath said laughing, "Yeah all of the guys who have girlfriends." I said laughing rolling my eyes playfully at Heath. All the girls started singing. I decided to get up and go check on Kristen. "Kristen, how you doing?" I asked going up to her. "I'm okay, I've calmed myself down." She said giving me a thumbs up. "Good." I walked away.  All the girls started fanning Kristen with their bathroom passes. The girls started talking about what they wanted to do with the money. I sat back down and Wishbone jumped onto my lap. Nezza started singing, and all the girls were grooving to it. Nezza's honestly so talented.  I picked wishbone up and held him like a baby as I got back up and walked around. "Aww, who's a good boy." Jc said coming up to Wishbone and petting him real quick. Scotty pulled up to the house, you could hear all the girls 'aww'ing in the box. Scotty brought the dog over, which being an animal person made me happy. I put Wishbone down and let him walk around.

       The girls had been in there for an hour, so it was time for the first challenge. Mariah guessed the number 8, which happened to be the one Jc circled. Scotty started talking about how Kristin said she wouldn't do it when she saw the guy video. They're honestly the cutest couple ever. Mariah ended up choosing Gabbie, since Gabbie was the only one who said she wouldn't mind. 

        I was standing next to Bobby. He started laughing while filming, "I feel so weird filming girls in a box." He said, making me laugh. The guys decided to order food. I wasn't hungry so I told them to order whatever and I'll eat later. 

       Gabbie held Chelsey up so she could put her face out of the hole. "None of you in there want to win actually." Scotty said making everyone laugh. Bobby was asking everyone out of the box how they were doing, "well, I'm a little bored. All my girls are in the box, so I got like no one to talk to." I told him laughing. He went to Heath and asked how he was doing, "I'm really loosing my mind out here, not knowing what to do. I'm hitting my juul, checking my phone." He told Bobby, he asked Scotty next, "I'm a little bored, they aren't doing anything entertaining. I thought this was a stripper box." He joked laughing. He talked about how he believed in Kristen. "Aww," I said as Bobby pointed the camera at me, "that's so cute." I said. "That's how you know she's single." Heath said making me and Bobby laugh. "Yeah guys hit me up, numbers down below." I joked making us laugh harder. 

       It was now time for the second challenge. Kian went to circle the number, this one was for the helmets. Nezza said 3, which happened to be the number Kian circled. I felt so bad for them. Nezza chose Franny to put the helmet on with her. Heath went to the corner of the box and sprayed fart spray in thre. "Oh my God, Heath." I said as I walked away from the box covering my nose. It smell was so bad. "Yo, I feel so sorry for you guys!" I yelled to the girls. Heath and Kian put their noses in the holes and started talking about how gross it smelled. Heath went to the street and shined a mirror at the box. The girls started to complain. I felt so bad for them. 

       The boys asked the girls if they were ready for a surprise. The boys went inside to grab the 'surprise.' They came back out of the house with a giant mirror. The girls started singing again. 

       It was now time for the 3rd challenge. They were going to cover up all of the holes. It got steamed up pretty quick. Gabbie said she didn't feel good, "Alright so do you want to get out?"Jc asked her, she never answered. I looked up and saw her hit the ground. "Oh my God!" I yelled as I got up. "Get her out! Get her out!" Bobby started yelling. All the girls were trying to get Gabbie to respond but she wasn't. I started to jump so I could pull some of the tape off of the holes. The boys got the door open and they dragged her out. I ran to get her water. "Gabbie, you okay?" Jc asked, but she still wasn't responding. 

Sorry for the long chapter again. But I got like 5 hours of sleep, and I have to write and upload the rest of the girls box series because I leave tomorrow for a boat trip and still have to pack. So I'm not going to any 4th of July parties for y'all.