15

GUYS I REALLY DON'T WANT TO DO THE SERIES CHAPTERS BECAUSE IT TAKES 10 YEARS TO WRITE, SORRY! SO I AM GOING TO GO AHEAD AND STOP! SORRY!

We were on our way back from Kansas. I found my seat on the plane and looked over and saw that the boys were a few rows in front of me. I didn't have anyone. An old man and woman sat next to me. I started hyperventilating, tears were now falling down my eyes. "Excuse me sir, would you mind switching me?" I heard someone say as I was looking at the covered window so the older couple wouldn't see my face. "Oh honey do it." I heard a delicate voice said followed by some whispering I couldn't make out. "Sure son. Where is your seat?" I felt the guy next to me stand up which caused me to look over. "I love you sweetheart." The old guy told the old woman. I smiled a little and looked back to the window trying to calm myself down. I felt someone sit by me. I looked back over and Colby was now there. "Colbs." I sighed flinging my arms around him. He rubbed my back, "I'm here now." I calmed myself down. "Awe, you two are just the cutest." The older woman said. "Thank you." Colby said smiling. "Me and my husband Noah have been together since about your age." She said smiling. "Wow, that's a long time." I said. "It doesn't seem that long when it's the love of your life." I 'awe'd out loud. "She's a chick flick lover." Colby said pointing at me. "I am. You two are everything I want in life. I just don't think it's made for me." I said sadly. "All those chick flicks will make you think that." She smiled at me. I hadn't noticed we were in the air. 

         Before I knew it Colby's head was in my lap and I was playing with his hair. I moved it out of the way and saw he was dead asleep. "Sorry he asked your husband to move. I have really bad plane anxiety and no one in our group was near me." I told her. She smiled, "Honey, this guy is your Noah. Young love. It's blind, but beautiful." I looked at her puzzled. "What do you mean?" She looked down at Colby. "He likes you. You like him. He's your person. You're his." I looked at Colby not knowing what any of this means for us. "It's just hard, we're social media influencers. He has crazy girl fans. I don't want anything to work against him, especially if that thing is me." I said playing with his hair still smiling at him. "You know when you said you don't think love is made for you? It is. You just won't let it happen." She said placing her hand on top of mine. 

       We landed and I saw the old lady at the gate. "It was nice meeting you." I told them. She smiled at me, "Remember what I said." I nodded. "Good luck." The old guy said giving me a thumbs up, making me laugh. Sam came and stood next to me, "Ready?" I nodded. We were walking and Colby walked up next to me, I turned and smiled at him. We stopped and Sam looked back at us. "Do you guys want to get out of here now and pick something up, or eat here?" I shrugged. I could get Panera either way. "Just eat here." Colby said. We all nodded. Sam went to go find something and Colby walked with me to find Panera.

         I got out my vlog camera, "okay guys, so we are off of the plane back in L.A and we're trying to find Panera." I saw a gift shop, "Ooo, Colby, lets stop in here real quick." I said grabbing his hand. "Kenz, I'm hungry." He wined. I fake pouted. "Fine." We walked into the gift shop being stupid and recording everything. We were laughing really hard. I grabbed a cane that said "L.A" on it, I turned to Colby, "sword fight." I said as I lightly hit him. "Wait." He grabbed a toy helmet and set it on my head while recording me. "Awe look at you. Do a spin." I spun around and did a runway walk. "Your turn." I said handing him the cane and the toy helmet. He walked then started twerking. I laughed while zooming in on his butt. "Wait, why can you throw it back better than me." We put the stuff up, "You saying that is going to make the Kenzolby shippers go crazy." He said as we laughed. As we laughed I looked up at him and he looked down at me. "Okay lets go actually get food like we were supposed to." I said laughing. "Sam's there waiting for us like "What the fuck"?" I nodded as we laughed again. 

      We finally made it to Panera, I got in line first. I put my camera away as we ordered. Colby said he'd pay, so I let him.  We waited for our order to be ready. The guy who took our order handed me the bag. I got out my camera, "Okay guys, I got Panera." I said holding up the bag as we walked. "Wait, what's on the bag?" Colby asked grabbing it. There was a number on it in black writing along with a not that said, "Text me ;)" I died laughing. "Colby got hit on at Panera." I told the camera. "Or you." He said. I shook my head, "It was definitely to you." Colby stopped, "Wanna bet?" He asked going back to Panera. I laughed as I recorded him. He was talking to the same guy who gave us our food. He walked back laughing, "It was for you." He said handing me the bag. I didn't move, "I've never been hit on before." I said. "Oh shut up." Colby said walking over to me wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me along with him. 

        We walked back and saw Sam sitting on a bench with his phone out. We walked up as I was still recording, he looked up, "Took you guys long enough." He said. "Sorry I was getting hit on at panera." I said. "I stopped at Starbucks and got you a coffee." Sam said handing me an iced caramel macchiato. "Oh my God, you're the best." I said taking a sip. "Wait, who was hitting on you at panera?" Sam asked as we headed to the front to our car. "The worker." Colby said holding the bag up again. Sam laughed. 

        We got in the car. It was around midnight. Sam sat up front and Colby and I sat in the back. I laid my head on Colby's shoulder and fell asleep. 

COLBY'S POV:

       We got in the car, it was really late and I saw Kenzie yawn, then felt her head on my shoulder. I put my head on hers and recorded her and put it on my Instagram story. I put, "Someone's tired" as the caption and turned my phone off. I moved her head to my chest as I played with her hair. "Awe." Sam said taking a picture of us. I rolled my eyes. "So when are you going to tell her?" He asked. I knew he was talking about my feelings. I've spent nights talking to him the last few weeks about how I feel about her, and asking for advice. "I don't know man." I said stroking her head. "It needs to be soon, guys will hit on her, just like the panera dude." I nodded I knew he was right. She was beautiful there was no denying that. I slouched in my seat waiting to be home.

KENZIE'S POV:

       I was waken up by light shaking and a soft voice saying, "Kenz, get up. We're at your place." I looked up and Colby smiled at me. "Carry me." I said flinging my arms up. Colby rolled his eyes and picked me up. I got out my camera. "Hey guys, I just got home and I'm making Colby carry me to my apartment." I said pointing the camera at him as we got in the elevator. "I thought you were tired." He laughed. We reached my floor. I unlocked the door and he ran in closing the door with his foot. He ran me to my room and threw me on the bed. I laughed really hard, and he was laughing at my reaction. I had tears streaming down my face. "Oh my God, are you okay? Did I hurt you." He said turning serious making me laugh harder. He shook his head, "I hate you." I laughed and  turned to my camera. "Well I hope y'all enjoyed that. Come back next time. Byeee." I turned the camera off and looked up seeing Colby smiling at me. "What?" He shook his head, "Nothing." He came and laid on top of me giving me a hug. "Goodnight." He said into my neck. "Goodnight." I said running my hand through his hair. He kissed my forehead and looked at me then walked out really fast. I sat there shocked unable to fall asleep. 

Okay sorry I decided not to write the rest of the origin series it's just too much, with school and I'm sick. It also takes way too long to write and to probably read. So sorry, also if Kenzie has her camera out whatever comes out of their mouths in that paragraph is most likely in the video. Ok goodnight or good morning or good afternoon :)