18

"You." As I heard this come from Colby's lips, I freaked out, more than when we were staring at each other in my kitchen. "What about me?" I asked, with a confused look on my face.  He smiled at me, "Just, you." I laughed a little, "What do you mean?" He smiled at me, "Well you see-" He started saying, "COLBY, KENZIE!" We heard Sam's voice. We turned around to see him walking out to the pool. "What's up?" I asked, "Everyone's leaving, and it's getting pretty late. You guys can stay if you want, just letting you know." He said turning around and walking away. I looked to Colby, "We should probably leave, I think Kat and Sam want some time alone." I said pointing towards the house, "Alright." Colby said standing up. "I'm going to go get dressed." I said getting up and walking into the bathroom where I kept my clothes. I got changed again and bounced down the stairs to see Colby talking to Sam and Kat. I stood by Colby and he turned to look at me, "Ready?" He asked, I nodded, while yawning. He smiled down at me, making me laugh, making us both laugh. "Lets go crackhead." Colby said grabbing my hand and pulling me out. "Bye Kenz." Kat and Sam said laughing. "Bye." I said laughing too. 

       When Colby and I got out of the house I jumped on his back. He looked back at me and I smiled at him. He rolled his eyes and smiled too. He carried me to the car, and I jumped off of his back and ran to my side of the car, "You're on crack." Colby said laughing, unlocking the door. I jumped in and grabbed the aux, plugging my phone in and playing my throwback playlist. 'I Don't Mind' by Usher and Juicy J came on. "Oh God." Colby said, laughing while pulling out of the driveway. Colby recorded me on his phone as I sang, "You can twerk while in a split, you racking up them tips. Your body rock and your booty poppin', I'm proud to call you my bitch." I sang to the camera as I laughed after. "Post this on my story please." Colby asked handing me his phone. I posted it on his Instagram story and put a heart eye emoji to mess with him. I put his phone in a cup holder as I sang again. "You want food?" Colby asked. I nodded, "You don't even have to ask." I said laughing. "Chipotle, Chic-fil-a or Panera?" Colby asked knowing my favorite restaurants. "Chic-fil-a." I said changing the song to 'Buy You a Drank' by T-Pain. We pulled into the drive thru and paused the song as he ordered. We picked up our food and ate on the way to my place and listened to music. As we were driving I got a message from Kat. It was a picture of Colby and I laughing at each other. It honestly made me happy. Seeing me so happy around Colby made me happy. Seeing Colby so happy around me made me happy. I posted them on Instagram with the caption, "Happy bois <3."

     We pulled into my house, and I ran to go change. I put on a pair of sleep shorts and kept Colby's hoodie on. I ran back out to him singing the same line to 'I don't mind' over and over again. He was sitting on the couch, so I jumped onto it with the remote. I giggled and looked up to see him recording me. I fake pouted. He laughed and stopped recording and was smiling at his phone. I put netflix on the t.v. "What do you want to watch," I asked looking over at him, "We should start a series together." Colby said looking up from his phone. "okay," I said searching through them. "The 100, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Shameless, The Umbrella Academy, Anne with an E, or Dexter." I said reading off the options I thought we both would have interest in that neither one of us have seen. "Let's just watch Disney tonight, we'll ask the fans what they think is best when we film tomorrow." Colby suggested. I agreed and put on Coco. 

    Before the movie started I popped popcorn and grabbed Colby a soda while I drank water. I also grabbed my secret box of gushers. I brought it all over to the couch, Colby had built a little fort where we could see the t.v. I was in awe. The fort was the absolute cutest thing ever. I set the snacks and drinks down and we laid down and cuddled as we watched Coco. I looked up and saw Colby tearing up, making me laugh. I recorder him crying then the movie. I put it on my Instagram story and said, "This lil baby lmao." Colby hit me with a pillow after he saw me post it. I hit him with one too, which started a play fight. I was laughing so hard that I was crying. He looked at me laughing, "Are you okay?" He asked tears in his eyes too. I nodded and smacked him with a pillow. Making me fall over laughing. "You're so hyper." He laughed, sitting beside me. He wrapped his arm around me as we started to stop laughing. I laid back down and fell right asleep as Colby pulled me into him.

This is just a filler chapter guys, but please let me know which series you want Kenzie and Colby to watch! I'm probably gonna watch it too so lmk!