07

I was talking to Colby when I heard, "Open it, Open it." come from Bobby. "Oh, Chelsey." someone said. I turned around and ran inside and got water and put ice in it. I walked out and saw Jc carrying her to the grass. "I got her ice water." I said calmly, bending down to Chelsey handing her the glass of ice water. "You good Chels?" I asked her, "Yeah. I'm pissed off." She was upset she didn't win you could tell. Bobby was fanning her. "Did we get that?" Jc asked. "Yeah but it's in weird angles, I don't like filming them when they're sick or don't feel good". Bobby stepped in dog poop, "Alright I'm out before it starts to smell." I said walking away causing them to laugh.

          I walked back over to Colby, "Sorry I left." I told him sitting in the seat next to him. "Oh no problem. Is she okay?" He asked. I nodded, "Yeah, just pissed she can't win." He nodded, "Wait, why aren't you in there. You left that early?" He asked, "No, no, no. I didn't want to be in the box, so I said no." He nodded, "Why not?" I looked at him like he was stupid, "Because I'm not stupid." He laughed. "So are you staying until they all leave?" He asked, "Depends on how long they're in there. I might dip then come back." I told him. "Well, do you maybe want to go to dinner with me tonight?" He asked. I got butterflies instantly. "Sure." I played it off like I wasn't flipping out. "Alright cool. I'm gonna take Sam back to the house, I'll be back." He said. I nodded and waved bye to him.

          I walked back over to Chelsey, "So what was that?" She asked. I smiled and sat down next to her. "He asked me to dinner." I told her. She gasped and her eyes got wide. She was so excited and happy for me. The boys decided to uncover all of the holes, give them more water, and just wait it out. "What Jc did was adorable." I told Chelsey. "I know, I got super lucky with him." I 'aww'ed which made her laugh and look down while smiling and blushing. Kian told the girls they could take the helmets and the hoodies off and it was just a huge waiting game. 

       Colby came back, "Hey, you want to go ahead out?" He asked. I agreed. "Girls I'll be back, good luck." I told them. I got in the car with Colby. He turned on the radio and 'Isis' by Joyner Lucas came on. I nodded my head to the beat. Sure I knew every word of that song, but I wasn't about to sing in front of Colby yet. "You can hook your phone up if you want." He said handing me the aux cord. I plugged my phone in, "What do you want to listen to?" I asked him. He shrugged, "I don't care." I put on a throwback playlist, to start conversation or something. 'A Thousand Miles' came on. And I heard him start to hum it. I started to quietly sing. It got to my favorite part, and I knew, I was gonna start screaming it. "If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by? 'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles, if I could just see you tonight." We both sang loud at the same time making me laugh. We continued to sing loudly till the song was over. We both laughed really hard. "Wow, Brock, I didn't know you had such a white girl side." I said laughing, he looked over at me, "Really, I'm a whole a white girl. Not a side." He said laughing. "Keep playing throwbacks, this is fun." I just put it on shuffle play and 'You Belong With Me' by Taylor Swift came on. Colby laughed, "Very subtle." My cheeks turned very pink. "I swear, I just put it on shuffle." I told him laughing. We sang the song louder than we sang 'A Thousand Miles' and we got to a beach. 

       I looked over at Colby confused, "I planned something really cheesy." He told me getting out of the car then running over to my side to open the door for me. "I can already tell." I said laughing. He stood behind me and put his hands over my eyes, "Colby?" I asked confused. "I don't want you to see it yet." He led to, I don't even know where because I CAN'T SEE! "Okay, ready?" Colby asked and I nodded. He uncovered my eyes and I saw a picnic on the beach."Aww, Colby." I said turning towards him. "I brought sandwiches, fruit, stuff for smores, stuff to build a fire, and pretty much anything you could think of." He said while smiling, "So you brought a chocolate fountain?" I teased. He picked me up bridal style, and ran towards the water. "Colby no, no, no. Put me down. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I said laughing, clinging on to his neck. He laughed too, "Put you down?" He asked laughing. He acted like he was going to throw me,"Just kidding." He said,laughing and putting me down. 

       When he put me down, we stared into each others eyes. I took this opportunity. "Race you back to the blanket." I said running towards the blanket. "Hey! Not fair." He yelled running after me. I beat him to the blanket. I fell back onto the blanket, and he came into my view. I patted the empty spot by me. "No. I don't lay by cheaters." He said dramatically. "No, come back." I told him laughing. He came over and laid by me. I looked at the food he had brought. I got the blueberries out, and started eating them as I looked at the stars and listened to the beach waves. "Matt told me your favorite was blueberries." He told me. I looked over at him. "You asked Matt?" I asked laughing. "Well I knew you two were together at one point and now best friends, so yeah." I smiled "Wow." I turned my head and looked towards the sky. "You sure are something, Brock." I told him shaking my head. "A good something though, right?" I looked back over and saw he was still looking at me. "Yes." I told him. We both had a sandwich then decided to head back. When I got in the car I got a text from Gabbie, who gave me her number earlier. 

Gabbie: Girl, the girls are still goin.

     "Oh my God, Colby." I said getting his attention. We both got in the car, "What's up?" He asked as he leaned over my shoulder to see what I was looking at. "The girls are still in the box." He laughed, "Lets go back to Kian and Jc's." I nodded hooking my phone back up. 

       We got back to Kian and Jc's, I saw Gabbie, Bobby, Kian, and Jc. "Look who came back." Jc said shoving the camera in our faces. "Gabbie texted me." I told him. He nodded. He didn't want to question why we were together on camera. Colby and I made our way to the bench and sat down. Heath came back too, he looked over at me and Colby, gave me a confused look then turned away, and talked to Kian and Jc. I was getting really cold, my arms had goosebumps and I was trying to rub my arms to get warmer. "Are you cold?" Colby asked, "A little." I said shrugging. He took off his XPLR hoodie and handed it to me, "No. You're going to get cold." I told him. He shrugged, "I'd rather me be cold than you." He said. I smiled and took his hoodie and put it on. He pulled me into him and rubbed my arms so I could get warm. Kristin came back as well. The pizza got here. "I'm gonna get a couple pieces in case one of the girls in the box wants some." I told Colby as he let me go. I grabbed a couple and put them on a plate, I put the plate next to me and sat by Colby again. I leaned into him. "It's so cold." I told him as I squeezed into a ball and he rubbed my legs and arms to try and keep me warm. 

       Franny decided to get out of the box. Not too long after, so did Tara. As I saw Tara and Jake hug, and be all coupley, I cuddled more into Colby without realizing it. "I was so hungry. I haven't eaten all day." She explained when she got out. "Here eat some pizza." Jc said. "It's all gone." She said laughing. "Here Tara." I said as I handed her the plate. "Oh my God. You are an angel." She said taking the pizza. Her and Jake left to go get taco bell. I was getting really tired and before I knew it I was passed out. 

      "Hey, Kenzie, Kenzie. Wake up." I heard. I hummed in response. "You want me to take you home?" I opened my eyes and saw Colby looking at me. I was so tired, I didn't want to walk. "Will you carry me?" I asked, making him laugh. "Of course." He said standing up. I threw my arms up, he picked me up as if I weighed nothing. Jc put the camera on us, "You guys leaving." He asked. "Yeah man. Everyone else lives here, except Heath and he's watching his girlfriend. So since I'm heading home anyway, I figured I'd take her home." He said. Before I knew it I was passed out again.

        Colby's POV:  

       Kian walked me out with no camera. "She's out again, man." Kian said. I put her in the front seat of my car and buckled her up. I gently laid her head on the back of the seat and closed her door. "So where'd you guys go?" Kian asked me. "I took her to the beach, had a picnic." I told him. He smiled, "You aren't even together, and you're already treating her right." I shrugged. "Well I'll see you later man." I told him giving him a 'bro hug' "Alright be careful." 

Woah, long chapter. Sorry lmao. This chapter is probably my favorite so far. They went on a cute date, which is my dream first date btw. And he gave her his hoodie, and rubbed her arms :) Also I probably won't do a lot of Colby's POV or maybe I will if y'all want me to. I only did it because Kenzie fell asleep. But anyway I got caught up, and I don't know when I'll update again, but I will at some point. :)