26

guys i'm sorry i'm updating now lol.

     At 4:00 am Colby's alarm went off making me groan and pull the blanket over my head. When the alarm kept ringing I grew annoyed, "COLBY TURN IT OFF. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" I yelled. "Well Kenz I've been trying to but you're cuddled on top of me." Colby said laughing. I groaned again and rolled off of him instantly making me miss laying on his chest. He shut off the alarm and climbed out of bed and turned on the lights causing me to groan and squint my eyes at him. "Good morning sunshine," Colby said laughing. "It's too early baby." I said not realizing what I said. Colby chuckled while smirking at me. My eyes widened when I realized the word that came out of my mouth, "um I-I- um I.." I stuttered getting out of the bed trying to walk past Colby. "Don't act like that was weird, we kiss all the time dude." Colby said grabbing my wrist and pulling me into him. "But we've never used pet names," I said wrapping my arms around him as well. "Well now we have. Now come on we have to get moving." he said pulling his head out of my neck and looking at me. I stared at him knowing that he knew what I was waiting for. He rolled his eyes playfully as he leaned down and gave me a quick peck.

I got dressed into the crop top and sweats with a pair of light green Air Jordan's. I only curled my hair and put on makeup because i knew we would be recording today. I had already packed everything and left it at Colby's, so after I brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone we were ready to go to Sam's room where we would all meet up and head out to Colby's car. On the way there Colby grabbed my hand, "are you nervous for the plane ride?" I nodded and put my face on his arm. "Hey, wanna know something?" Colby asked making me look at him and nod again. "Our seats are right next to each other so you'll have me the whole time." I smiled up at him and pulled his hand around my neck making us hug. He leaned down to kiss me. When the door opened we kept kissing thinking no one would be there. "Guys I think we pressed the button at the wrong time." Corey said while dying laughing causing me and Colby to jump away from each other. "Shut up." I said pulling them all into the elevator so we wouldn't be late.

We got to the airport ready to get on the flight. As we were walking towards our gate my breath hitched in my throat as I grabbed onto Colby who stopped for a second to hold me in his arms, "hey it's gonna be okay, I'm right here, I'll always be right here." He said while sliding his hand down my head. We heard the intercom say that it was our last chance to board our flight. I took a deep breath as I looked at Colby and swallowed hard. "You ready baby?" Colby asked making my nervousness get replaced with butterflies. I nodded and he grabbed my hand as we walked onto our flight. The flight went smoothly except for my panic attack when we took off, and again when we hit a lot of turbulence, and again when we landed. We got off the plane and Colby pulled me into his side as he whispered, "I'm very proud of you for getting on the plane," and kissed my head.

We got to the airport and Colby turned on the camera. "I can't believe we're in fuckin Kansas bro," Corey said as we walked up the escalator to get to the parking lot where our uber was. "Dude, I've wanted to show you my parents' house for so long," Colby joked back. "Why does your parents live in the Stanley Hotel?" Corey continued the joking banter. "Dude because they're part of The Shining, duh." I added in. "Your mom is Mrs. Wilson?" Sam joked as Corey joking said, "Here's Colby." We all laughed as we walked out to the parking lot meeting the uber at a white SUV.

The Uber driver got out and opened the trunk as we all exchanged hellos and put our luggage in the trunk. We all got into the car with Sam and Colby in the two middle seats and me, Jake, and Corey in the back seats. When we got in he asked where we were headed and Colby replied with, "The Stanley Hotel." As the driver said okay Sam asked if he knew anything about it. He had just said that he had been through there before and that it was a nice hotel. We made small talk with him the rest of the way to the hotel. On our way there Corey fell asleep and his head was on my shoulder making Colby record it, "I'm a little jealous right now." Colby joked making me roll my eyes and wink at him playfully.