06

Everyone was asking if Gabbie was okay, I handed water to Bob for him to give to her. Gabbie became conscious, "Oh my God," she said wiping her eyes. We handed her water, she jumped up, "Your welcome bitches." Gabbie said strutting out of the box. All the girls started clapping, "Enjoy the air." Gabbie said taking a bow. "You faked it?" Kian yelled. All the guys were swearing, still in shock. At this point I was laughing, "Where's my Oscar?" Gabbie asked. Jc was interviewing Gabbie, Kian walked over to them, "You can hear her say, 'should I pass out'." I walked over there and watched the footage. I laughed, "Hey, good acting man." I told her giving her a high five. "Kenzie was jumping up trying to help by getting tape off." Bobby said laughing, "She tries to save Gabbie, but she's too short." Kian added laughing hard. "I ended up stripping the screws, which you aren't supposed to do, just to get you out." Jc told her. They were talking about the girls in the box. "Who's your money on?" She asked Jc and I, "Chelsey." Jc said smiling. "I'm feeling it for Chelsey, but also she's hurting in there." Gabbie said, "Really?" Jc asked with worry laced in his voice. "My moneys on Nezza." I said. "Oh, Nezza's not going anywhere." Gabbie said. 

       Gabbie went up to Kristin, "Do you think you're going to outlast everybody?" Kristin shook her head, "No." Which made me laugh, "she just admits it." Gabbie started talking again, "So, if you're not gonna win anyways, you might as well get out now. 'Cause other wise you're just gonna be standing in here for another 2 hours." Jc cut her off and put his hand on her shoulder, "Gabbie let her be, let her win." He said removing his hand from her shoulder. "Listen," Gabbie said turning towards Jc. "Did you just touch her?" Kian asked, "That's assault brother." Kian finished making me laugh. 

        It had been another hour so it was time for the next challenge which was hot sauce. "Kenz, you wanna come choose the number again?" Jc asked. "No, I felt so bad, and I had just met Sam and Colby. I would feel even worse if it's one of my homies in there."  I said laughing. "Did you hear that Sam and Colby, she didn't feel bad." Kian said, "That's not what I said at all." And us four started laughing. Tara chose 2, which was the number that Jc circled. "NOOO!" She yelled. "I'm so happy I didn't circle a number." I said feeling sorry for Tara. Nezza did the hot sauce shot with Tara. 

       Kristin decided to use her bathroom pass. They gave her 3 minutes. She used her pass just to pet her dog. Which made me laugh. She decided to stay out of the box. As Jc was interviewing Kristin, the dogs started playing. 

       The guys decided it was time for another challenge. Franny guessed first and said 4, Kian walked away, which showed she picked the number he circled. Franny got a hoodie. The girls started to take off their shoes and started to complain about their ankles hurting. Wishbone was jumping up on my legs, so I picked him up and held him like a baby again. 

       As I was holding wishbone I saw a familiar car pull up, then two familiar boys get out if the car. It was Sam and Colby. I got nervous and acted like I hadn't seen them yet. Chelsey looked over at me and winked. "Look who showed up." Jc yelled running passed me. I acted like I had just saw them and played it off. "We came to support our favorite, Tara." Sam said as him and Colby clapped for her. She called them out for not being able to handle the hot sauce. "We came to support you Tara." Sam said.

      Colby came over to me and I side hugged him since I still had Wishbone in my arms. He started petting him and laughed at how still he was. "He's meditating." Jc said. Jake came over and pet him too. "You want down boy?" I asked Wishbone putting him on the grass. When I put him down he flopped onto his side making Colby, Jake, and I laugh. "He likes being a sausage." Jake said. We all laughed. 

As I was watching the girls I saw them all start to get really tired. "I feel so weird watching this." Colby said as he came up to me I just laughed, and nodded, "I know right."

Okay so I didn't know where to end it because I started on the third video and forgot to start a new page, so sorry if the endings kinda awful...I'm a blonde.