09

I woke up at 9:00 A.M to my alarm. I groaned, hating waking up before 10. I got in the shower and got dressed after. I heard my phone buzz as I was making my smoothie. It was a message from Chels.

From Chels: Bro, you were with Colby last night and didn't tell me ?!? 

        I answered her back.

From Kenz: I mean yeah, we went out with his roommates to the beach for the 4th. How do you know?

       Not too long after I heard my phone buzz again.

From Chels: His snapchat story, go look!

        I went on snapchat and clicked on his story. It was the picture I saw him take of me singing into my water bottle. I smiled at the picture then clicked on it and saw the video he took of me singing every word to blue bills. You could hear laughing and some "oh"s from him, Sam, and Kat. But the laugh that stuck out to me most was Colby's. His real laugh was, amazing. 

        I got a call from my old friend Carla. I answered not knowing what she was calling so randomly about. 

"Hello?" I asked my voice laced with confusion. 

"Hey, Kenzie." She said in a frantic voice. 

"What's up?" I asked my tone now worried.

"I was wondering if you'd babysit Jessie?" There was a lot of yelling in the background.

         5 years ago she had a daughter Jessie, with her husband, Chris. 

"Yeah, of course. I'll send you my address."

        She said a quick thank you then hung up. Jessie was the cutest little girl, I hadn't seen her in a couple years. She always made me laugh. I sent Carla my address. I got excited that Jessie would be coming over for a while. 

        As I was waiting for Carla and Jessie, I decided to change into more appropriate clothes. I saw a hoodie on my shelf. I grabbed it seeing that it was Colby's. I texted Colby to let him know I had his hoodie still. I then put on an over sized Bob Marley tie-dye shirt.

From Kenz:) :Hey, so ummm, that night of the girls in the box, you gave me your hoodie when I got cold. I still have it if you want to stop by and grab it.  

       I put the hoodie on my table, and got my computer. I got on a few websites and ordered some clothes. I heard a knock at my door and got up, I got up and looked through the peephole. I saw Colby standing there. I opened the door and he smiled at me. I stepped away and let him come in. "Hey." He said I smiled back. "Hey." I shut the door, I turned around and saw him standing there awkwardly. I had no idea what was going on. "What's up?" I asked putting my hands in my back pockets. "I came for my hoodie." He said nodding. I nodded too, I was a little disappointed he just came for his hoodie, but what else would he come here for? I went to the table and grabbed his hoodie. "So, I was wondering." He started, getting cut off by another knock. I went over to the door looking through the peephole again. It was Chris. I opened the door and he ran in picking me up and spinning me around. I laughed, "Chris, put me down!" He put me down and we both looked at Colby who now was looking down. "Colby, this is Chris." I told him, "Hey man." Chris said putting his hand out. Colby looked up and shook his hand, "Hey." Just then Jessie and Carla ran inside. Jessie came up and hugged my legs, "Aunt Kenzie!" She exclaimed. I laughed and stroked her hair. "Hey little Jessie." Then Carla came over, "Okay, I don't really care if you guys go out. I'll pay you. Thank you. It's Chris and I's anniversary, and we couldn't find a babysitter." She explained, "Oh, I'll do it for free. But have fun tonight." I told them. Chris kissed Jessie on the head along with Carla and the both waved goodbye. 

       I turned towards Colby and he had the biggest look of confusion on his face. I laughed at his reaction. "An old friend Carla. Her husband Chris. Their daughter Jessie." I tried explaining as quick as possible. He nodded still confused. "So what were you wondering?" I asked sending Jessie off to play. "I was wondering if you wanted to go mini golfing, but you're busy." He said looking down. "I would go golfing with you guys!" Jessie yelled from the other room. He laughed and I nodded, "Looks like we will." We went and got Jessie and went to Colby's car. We got in and headed to mini golf. 

        We got there and we each picked out a club and a ball. I got a yellow one, Colby got a blue one, and Jessie got a pink one. She tugged at me shirt and I bent down to her, "Is he your boyfriend?" She asked pointing towards Colby. "No, not exactly." I told her. She nodded, "Do you like him?" She asked and I laughed, "I don't know Jessie." I bent down to tie her shoe that had become untied. "You know, when someone doesn't know if they like someone, they really do." She said running towards Colby and grabbing his hand. He looked startled at first then started swinging their hands and skipping with her. I laughed at the two. He stopped and waited for me, "Colbs, carry me?" Jessie asked with her arms up. He picked her up and put her on his shoulders. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the first hole. Jessie went first, and she asked for help. Colby went up to her and put her hands in the placement, the helped her swing. She giggled and ran to the the hole and got her ball.  "Do you need help too?" He asked me joking while I walked up to the golf tee. "What, you wanna wrap your arms around me?" I teased poking him with my golf club. "Maybe." He laughed back. I shot and got a hole in one. The game went on, and Jessie complained she was cold, "Here, I'll run and grab that sweatshirt from my car." He said talking about the 'xplr' hoodie I just gave back. 

       "Now that he's gone. I can tell you, you like him." She told me. "Uh huh." I told her picking her up and spinning her around. She giggled, I held her and tickled her stomach making her laugh harder. Colby came back, I turned us to him and he was smiling at us, and quickly put the sweatshirt on her. It was way too big so I put her down and rolled it up a little. We continued to play golf then decided to walk around the park. I started to shiver, Colby pulled me into him rubbing my arms for warmth, he let go of me and the cold instantly hit me again. He took off the 'SINNERS' Balenciaga hoodie and handed it to me, "You're going to get cold, Colby." I told him not taking the hoodie. He slipped it over my head, "Better than you cold." He said, I nodded and put the hoodie all the way on. Not too long after we decided to take her back to my apartment. "Hey Colby, can we swing by Kian and Jc's so I can finally get my car?" I asked him. He nodded and we stopped there. I got Jessie out and put her in the back seat of my car. 

         I went to my apartment and waited for Carla and Chris with Jessie and Colby. "I'm going to the bathroom." She said going to the restroom. "You're really good with kids Colby." I told him, he shrugged like it was nothing, "I've always wanted kids, this was just practice." He told me, making me smile. "What about you. Do you want kids?" He asked me. "One day." I nodded, "Thanks for coming back here with me Colby." I smiled, and he grabbed my hand, "Of course." He said stroking my knuckles with his thumb. "I'm going to go put on leggings, if that's okay with you." I said getting up. He nodded and I went to my room and put on a pair of white yoga leggings. 

         I walked back out to Colby and Jessie was now asleep on his lap, "She fell asleep fast." I said sitting down. "It's kind of cute." He told me rocking her. "More practice?" I asked, he nodded and smiled. There was a knock at my door and Carla and Chris came in taking Jessie and paying me $50.00. "Here, take this. You watched her more than I did." I told him, handing him the 50 dollars. "No, it's yours." He said. I huffed as an agreement. "Oh, your hoodie." I said starting to take it off. "No, keep it. It looks good on you." He said grabbing me by the waist. I smiled and went to put my head down, but it was stopped by his chest. He wrapped his arms all the way around me and hugged me. 

Ok, so if y'all didn't notice, I changed the face claim for Kenzie. Also Kenzie finally got her car. And I thought this chapter was really cute. We love a guy who's good with kids. Also I gonna have more with just Kenzie and other people, because couples don't spend every single day together. Also, there has been some rumors of Corey and Devyn not being together anymore, and honestly it's none of our business it's their life. But I really hope they are still together, and if not they get back together, those two have something real. And they are honestly adorable. Also am I the only one who ships Corbin and Andrea??