02

As the boys were doing their intro boys started showing up, the first were Sam and Colby. I'd seen their videos but never met them. They came over and said hi to Chelsey. "Hi I'm Sam." The blonde introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Kenzie." I said shaking his hand. I turned towards the brown haired boy, "I'm Colby. Colby Brock." He said also shaking my hand. Matt then walked in, I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. Matt and I were close, we dated at one point, but both felt like we were better friends, and everyone still thought we still had feelings as we made plans a lot, but all of my feelings at least were gone. I thought of him as a brother. He put me down then hugged me, "Hey Kenz," I hugged him back, "Hey Matty." I was the only one he allowed to to call him Matty, it was his embarrassing nick name from me. Chelsey wasn't looking as excited as I thought she would be with me hugging a guy. We walked back over to them and we all caught up. Then Ricky came in, "hey boo." I yelled over to him. "Hey cutie patooty." he said giving me a hug. Me and Ricky were very close as well, I spilled all my tea to him and called him if I ever needed advice. After Ricky, Crawford came in, I had seen him with Corey, but I never held a conversation with him. He walked over, "Hey, Kenzie, right?" He questioned me. "Yep. Crawford?" I questioned back. "You'd be correct." He said shaking my hand. Then Corey came in, Corey and I weren't too close, I loved him and thought he was sweet I just never actually made plans with him. "Hey, Kenzie. Hey Chelsey." He said, we both said hey back. Then came in Jc's dad, who was very obviously drunk. "Hey bitchesssss" he screamed. I put my head in my hands, he was a very sloppy drunk. 

      Kian and Jc were done with the intro and all the boys introduced themselves, Chelsey and I moved our chairs closer to the box. All the guys lined up in a half circle and Kian and Jc went over the rules, "Alrighty guys, were coming down to it. These are our 7 men. Right in a line right here." Jc said, Kian cut him off, "These are our 7 soldiers we have acquired to partake in this video." Colby was jumping up and down and I had to admit he wasn't bad looking. "Tana Mongoose, you were supposed to be in this damn video, but you didn't answer. The morning of." Kian said, everyone laughed, "Corey wants to hookup with you." I yelled from my seat in the background. Bobby pointed the camera at me and everyone laughed and some 'oooo's were heard. Corey put his hands up. Jc started talking, "That's true I heard it from him. I heard it." Everyone continued to laugh. "We found someone to take your spot and that is Crawford Collins." Kian said when everyone settled down. Colby started to clap then stopped when no one else clapped, "The one clap. Thanks dog." Crawford said pointing to Colby, which made him laugh. 

     "These are the rules," Kian started. "3 items for you guys, it'll be torture if we didn't feed y'all so were giving you one granola bar, one water bottle." Jc said, Kian finished by saying "You get one bathroom pass. Bathroom looks a little something like this." He said grabbing a box, you could only see the seat and a few bars holding it up. "It's a portable toilet, are any of you guys over 200 pounds?" He asked Crawford and Corey held up their hands. "Are you really?" Kian asked Corey, "No, mother f'er." Corey said. "Okay," Kian said looking back at the box. "Why'd you call me out?" Corey asked while everyone started laughing  "You raised your hand," Jc said laughing. "He's like 'why'd you call me out'." Kian said imitating Corey.  After everyone calmed down Kian explained more rules. "While you're in there, if you really want to you can bargain these off." Kian said, "Some how, some way," Jc said cutting him off, "also you can bargain your water, why not?" Kian then cut Jc off, "If you want water you can be like alright, here I want your water I'm dehydrated." He said handing out a bathroom pass as an example. 

     "I'll start passing them out, here Ricky wanna catch," Jc said throwing the waters to everyone, while Kian handed out bathroom passes. "I'm gonna either do really well, or really not, well." Matt said making me laugh. 

      Chelsey and I walked inside for a minute so I could get a water, "So any of them cute?" She asked. I wasn't going to tell her I thought Colby was cute until tonight when he left. "No, not really my type." I told her shrugging my shoulders. "Ughh, your type is like only .50% of this population." She said, handing me a water. "Hey, that's a good thing. It means I don't settle for less." I said, we cheersed our water bottles and went back outside. 

      When we got out there Crawford was in the front of a line forming, in front of the box. When we got over there we heard Kian say, "Crawford, get in there." Then push him in the box, next in line was Colby, "No phone, no sitting, no kneeling, no scratching." Kian said throwing Colby's phone, I put my arm out and some how caught it, "That was a weird," Jc started to say, "Wow," Kian said looking over at me and the three boys and Chelsey started laughing, I started soon after. I put his phone in my pocket by habit not thinking. "Wait why'd I do that?" I asked laughing getting his phone out of my pocket, putting it on the ground. "No keep it, so they can't do anything." Colby said stepping into the box. I put it back in my pocket and Chelsey gave me a wink. I rolled my eyes back at her. 

    Before I knew it all the boys were in the box. "Hey guys, everyone put your middle fingers up. Actually, Kenzie will you step in the box for a quick second." Kian asked, "Kian if I get stuck in there, when I get out I'm going to beat your ass." I said. "You won't I promise." He said, him and Jc unscrewed the door and I stepped in, "Kian pinkie promise?" I asked holding out my pinkie, "Pinkie Promise." He reassured me looping our pinkies together. I stepped in the middle and they screwed it back together. "Hurry up, it smells so bad in here. No offense guys." I said laughing. "It's all Ricky." Kian said from outside. I laughed again. He held his phone up and most of us held up our middle fingers. I held both of mine up then stuck my tongue out. "Okay, got it." Kian said. "Good now get me the hell out of here." They got me out and I enjoyed the smell of fresh air. 

     It was now time for the first challenge. "Alright you guys." Jc said, then figured out they were ignoring him so he went to the other side and the all faced the other way. I started laughing. "So what we're going to do. Guys, so we have a number, we have a paper with numbers. 1-7. Whoever picks the bad number has to wear a sweatshirt. But, this is where it gets interesting." Jc cut Kian off, "Whoever picks that number as well, gets 2 sweatshirts they have to pick someone else." Then Kian cut Jc off. "Dude you just like ruined it. It was all cool when I said it. This is where it gets interesting, the person who picks the bad number, also gets another sweatshirt to pick another person, to be in the same position as them." Kian explained. They went behind a tree, "Baby, you want to come choose the number" Jc asked Chelsey. "Sure," she jumped up, went behind the tree, then came back. "What number did you pick?" I asked her. "1" She whispered to me. Corey shouted "One." making me laugh, "You got it." Jc said giggling. Corey chose Matt to wear the other sweatshirt. 

    "Okay guys in all honesty, this is probably where Andy's gonna cut." Jc said. "So make this interesting." No one said anything so Jc just said, "We'll see you guys in an hour and maybe we'll give them a gift."

OK hey guys, sorry for the long chapter. I know there hasn't been a lot of Kenzie and Colby moments but they are coming.