21

As I looked at Colby's lips, I got nervous. I could do 1 of 2 options right now...I could, go for it like a bad bitch. Or I could not do anything, like a scared bitch. I went in a little more, then Colby's phone rang. I jumped away, catching my breath. He went to go look at who was calling him. I turned to look at my mirror and put my head in my hands and sighed. I texted my group chat with Devyn and Kat. 

From Kenz: GUYS! HELP!

     I put my phone down and I touched up my hair and put more lip gloss on, then went out to the kitchen to see Colby laughing on the phone. I walked passed him to my wallet. I grabbed it and put it in my gucci mini back pack. I threw my camera, pepper spray and keys in there also. "Ready?" Colby asked, we were going to go to Target to get the stuff we need for baking. I ran back in my room to get my phone, "Yep." I said smiling at him. He smiled at me then we walked down to his car. 

      He passed me the aux cord and I put on "Stupid" by Ashnikko and sang every word. I got a message from Devin and explained to them everything that happened. Kat answered.

From Kitty Kat: Im going to do something, give me a few hours. hehe :))

     Colby parked in the parking garage and we got out. Colby walked over to me and I pulled out my camera, "Guys, yes it's another Kenzolby cooking video. Which means you get vlog footage of us." I said turning so Colby was in view. He came over and put his arm around my shoulders. I smiled and he did too. We then walked into Target, "What are we making?" I asked Colby. "I don't know. You had the video idea." Colby said turning to me while letting out a chuckle. "How about we make Christmas things out of rice crispy treats?" I asked, looking at him while smiling. He turned to me, and bit his lip, then laughed. "Christmas? Already?" I nodded, "Hell yeah." He shook his head at me while smiling. "Kenzolby competition?" I nodded, "DOWNNN!" 

      We walked into Target and hid the camera so we wouldn't get kicked out. When we got passed the checkout sections, I turned the camera back on. "Okay guys, so we need to find the stuff to make rice crispy treats-" I got cut off by Colby, "Wait, we have to make them?" He stopped in his tracks. Other people were coming so I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the isle next to us. "Yes, we have to make them. It's literally the easiest thing in the world." I said walking down the isle. "Oh no, I'm not worried about me making them, I'm worried about you burning your apartment down." He said laughing. I grabbed a pack of plastic cups next to me and jokingly threw them at him. "Ow." He said laughing while bending down to pick them up. I laughed too and took them from him while putting them back. I turned the camera off and put it down, "Why'd you stop recording?" Colby asked, "My arm got tired." I said laughing. "Here, I'll film." He said reaching over and grabbing my camera, his hand brushing against mine in the process. "Kenz got tired of filming, so now I am." Colby said putting the camera right in his face. I kept looking at his hand, hoping he'd reach over and grab mine. We got to the cereal isle, but the big bag of rice crispys were at the top. "How the hell..." I trailed off. Colby put the camera on the shelf behind us. "Get on my shoulders." Colby said bending down in front of me. I looked back at the camera and shook my head, "I'm not trying to die right now." I said laughing. "I won't drop you I promise." He said also laughing. "Pinky promise?" I asked. He turned and held out his pinky, I linked them together and climbed on his shoulders. He stood up pretty fast making me grab the shelf. "Oh shit Colby." I said almost dying. He laughed, "Sorry." I grabbed a bag and threw it in the cart. We looked at the camera, "Thumbnail." Colby said. "Wait, how am I going to get down?" I asked, "Umm,I didn't think about that." Colby laughed. "Give me your hands," I said. He let go of my thighs and held his hands up to me and I jumped off his shoulders. I landed on the ground and laughed and grabbed the camera. Colby laughed too. We got the rest of the stuff, then got the decorating stuff. We checked out, then went back to his car. 

      He handed me the aux cord again an I played "Falling" by Trevor Daniel and starting recording and singing to Colby. "My last made me feel like I would never try again, but when I saw you I felt something I never felt. Come closer, show you all my love, if you treat me right I'll give you everything." He looked over and smiled. He shook his head and I turned the camera off. He put his hand on my thigh, and I looked up at him. He looked over and I smiled and shook my head. We pulled up to my apartment, Colby grabbed the bags and we went up to my room. 

    He set everything up and got everything out that we needed while I set up the camera and lights. I scrolled through my Instagram, and came across another edit of Colby and I. I watched it and started to smile. Colby came over to me and stood in between my legs and rubbed my thighs, "What are you smiling at?" He asked. I showed him the video and he started smiling too. My eyes glanced at his lips then his eyes again. His phone rang, and I came back into reality, not again. he sighed, "Sorry, I have to take this." I nodded as he walked away. I got up and went to the fridge to get a water. I went back to sitting on the counter on my phone, Colby came back with a smile on his face.  I gave him a questioning look, but he kept smiling, "You ready?" I nodded and got off the counter. We stood in front of the camera and started the video. 

     "Hey what's you guys." I said while Colby smacked the counter. "Welcome back to another video with me and Colby, but but but BUT! Not just any video, no, It's a Kenzolby cooking video." I said while jumping around and smiling. Colby looked at me and smiled. I stopped jumping and we just stared at each other for a minute. "You are adorable." Colby said. "Did you hear that guys, Colby thinks I'm adorableee." I drug out to the camera. He picked me up and ran away from the camera making us both laugh. He set me down and we went back to filming. We started making the rice crispy treats, "Can we play Christmas music?" I begged. "If you want to get copyrighted." Colby said pointing to the camera. I made a pouty face to him. "Don't blame me, blame YouTube." He said laughing. We finished making them and waited for them to cool so we could decorate them. I went and laid on the couch, Colby came over, picked up my legs and sat down putting them on top of his. "Sam called me, he wanted to know if we wanted to go out to eat with him and Kat tonight." Colby said while fidgeting with his hands. "Like a double date?" I asked fidgeting with the hair tie on my wrist. I don't get why it was so hard, we both admitted to having feelings. "Yeah, like a double date." I smiled. "I would love to." He smiled back at me. 

     The timer went off and we started recording again. We started decorating our treats while talking and dancing. Colby started twerking and I fake threw money at him. He looked up and saw me and laughed. I hit the floor while laughing. Colby grabbed my hands and pulled me up. We finished decorating. I made a Santa, a snowman, Rudolph, and the Grinch. Colby made a Santa, a Christmas tree, an ornament, and a present. "I think I won." I said while smiling. "You wish." Colby said. "I was more creative." I said pointing at them. "BUT who's look better?" Colby asked smirking while pointing to himself. "MINE!" I said making us both laugh. 

    "Okay guys, down in the comments say who you thought won." I said as we closed the video. I turned off the camera, "Okay let me get ready for our date." 

GUYS I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 5EVER. I've been in a very weird head space, and have been really busy.