04

"Okay, but let me make coffee first." I told Chelsey after she said we needed to talk. We walked over to the coffee maker, I made a cup of coffee and we walked out to the back of the house. We walked over to the pool and stuck our feet in. I sipped on my coffee and asked her, "So, what do we need to talk about?" She sighed and rolled her eyes as if I should know. "You and Matt were flirting." I rolled my eyes as soon as she started, "You told me your feelings for him are gone, but are they really?" She finished. "Chels, you know I think of him as a brother." She nodded. "Do you know if he feels the same?" She asked. I didn't know if he did or not, but I can't help how I see him. "I don't. But, I can't help how I see him. God knows I don't want him to like me like that." I said putting my head in my hands. Whenever someone asked if Matt and I still had feelings for each other, it always made me worried he still had them. Chelsey scooted closer to me and rubbed my back. 

       "Well, Matt's not the only thing I wanted to talk about, but since you're upset, I won't bring up the other thing." She said, while putting her head on top of mine. "No, lets go ahead and get all girl talk out of the way." I said picking my head back up. "I think Colby took a liking to you very quickly." She winked. "Well Chelsey, I am a very likable person." I joked with her making us both laugh. "I'm serious Kenzie. You didn't hear this from me, but when you ran up to hug Matt, he turned to Sam and said 'she has a boyfriend.' and he didn't sound happy." She said. I laughed at her imitation of Colby. "Kenzie! Focus!" Chelsey yelled, making me laugh harder, "Okay, okay. Are you sure he wasn't saying something else?" I asked, "Positive." She said smiling. "It doesn't mean anything, we just met, you don't catch feelings the first day of meeting someone." I told her, she shrugged, "Sometimes on dates people like each other the first day." She tried to correct me. "Was this a date?" I asked her, she stayed quite. "Here look at it this way, if Colby were to ask me on a date, I'd think really hard about it, then possibly say yes." She looked up at me with wide eyes after I finished my sentence. "So, you do like him." She almost yelled, "No,no,no,no. I think he's attractive. There's a difference." She sighed at me again.

       Kian and Jc then walked outside. "Hey baby," Jc said to Chelsey, coming up to her to give her a hug. "Hey baby," she said back giving him a kiss. I made throwing up noises. They rolled their eyes at me playfully. "So you two want to be in the girl version of the box?" Jc asked. "Hmmm, I guess so." Chelsey said. "Kenzie, you in?" Kian asked, "Hmmm, hell no." I said. "What? Why" Jc asked. "I was in the boys for less than 5 minutes, and I was over it." I told them. "That was the guys' though. Our's would smell better." Chelsey joked. "I don't need the money. So there would be no reason to when the other girls could use it more." I said shrugging. They all nodded. "Well baby, you better get to bed. We film tomorrow." Jc said getting up and running away. "Bitch, what?" Chelsey said automatically regretting her decision to join in on the video. I laughed at her. 

       I decided to leave and let her get to sleep. I walked into my apartment, and got a shower, then went straight to sleep.

So, I'm actually sleep deprived from editing. But I decided not to put Kenzie in the box because I already knew the out come of the video and it wouldn't be fair to make my character take one of the other girls spots.And with the Matt thing, I'm not trying to make my character conceited or anything, it's just for build up and drama.